TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
misskai Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Unhappy dads girlfriend and daughter pushing me to the edge..please help me - December 17th 2010, 03:26 PM

So basically my father met his girlfriend when i was 5 or so. She treated me pretty good til i reached the age of 12, then she became mean. As i got older she seemed to get worse, in middle school i went through my first breakup and she told me to get over myself and she made fun of my weight which caused me to become bulemic(sp) i got really sick and weak from it. when the doctor found out and told her she yelled at me more. Well now i am in my last year of high school and things have taken a turn for the worst. Her daughter has been living with us the past year or so and the bullying was getting worse. They never once hit me but everyday no one would speak to me and if they did it was to scream at me. my dad works and is gone most of the time. a few times his girlfriend took her kids out to dinner and left me at home alone without telling me where they went. she treats her kids good but no one aknowlages me and when they do they yell at me telling me i did something wrong or call me selfish. they even made me cry in front of my friend twice when she came to visit from texas..

well lets get to my current situation..

my dads girlfriend screamed at me for sweeping..said "You sit on your ass all day, why start now, put the fucking broom down" so i packed my shit and told my dad i was staying at my grandmas that night. I came back the next day and my dad and i talked. just then my aunt showed up saying his gf was having an affair..so he made me leave again so they could "talk" i left and 10 minutes after they get home i get a message from the daughter saying "kaylee you stupid cunt, you ungreatful little shit, if you dont stop messiong with the parents buisness so help me god...your a stupid little whore and a cunt and you need to grow up" so after reading that i decided it wasnt safe to go back..ive been here for 2 months and my dad said him and i would get our own place....

well... last night i got a call..i didnt know who it was.. i answered and it was the daughter of his gf. she started yelling at me saying "why the fuck are you afraid of me? yea i threaten to kick your ass but do i ever do it?! no! you need to stop playing selfish childish games and stop running to your grammy and mommy. do you see what the fuck you are doing to your dad!? my mom and i are leaving cuz of your selfish acts! you better come home tommrow(which is now today) or we will find you and humuliate you and we will know what you think of this family!!!"

so now today is the day i make the decision. i feel so trapped and idk what to do. im almost 18 (2 weeks) so i was going to move out when i was 18 anyway.. i cant take anymoire drama or i may snap..help me please? any advice?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Daydreamer Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Megan

Re: dads girlfriend and daughter pushing me to the edge..please help me - December 17th 2010, 07:20 PM

Oh sweetie that sounds so difficult I'm really sorry that you are going through this. If I were you I would show both your father and grandparents these messages, and REALLY tell them what has been going on. I would stay calm and just explain what I have been going through and that you need them right now. I really hope that they can support you through this and your dad can put you first and leave this woman and her child who sound just horrible. If you need to talk I'm here.

-Megan

“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” 9.12.09 <3

Tumblr http://lovelylaughter.tumblr.com/

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
misskai Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: dads girlfriend and daughter pushing me to the edge..please help me - December 17th 2010, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
Oh sweetie that sounds so difficult I'm really sorry that you are going through this. If I were you I would show both your father and grandparents these messages, and REALLY tell them what has been going on. I would stay calm and just explain what I have been going through and that you need them right now. I really hope that they can support you through this and your dad can put you first and leave this woman and her child who sound just horrible. If you need to talk I'm here.

-Megan
Thank you so much Megan
oh my father does know. However the daughter just denied it all saying her facebook was hacked and someone else posted the message. I am still at my grandmas but i wanted to talk to my dad before i even dared go back (which i dont think i should so i may just stay here) however my dads phone has been turned off all day which is so unlike him. i sent him a long teary message. so im hoping he will call back so i can get this figured out :s

the daughter and mother have put me through emotional and mental abuse for most of my life, so my self confidence is allready down. but with the daughter calling me blaming me for everything i just feel awful

im just hoping i can talk to my dad soon..

(#4 (permalink)) Old
FlyingTrue Offline
I've been here a while

Re: dads girlfriend and daughter pushing me to the edge..please help me - December 19th 2010, 03:54 PM

In my opinion you should contact the police, this treatment and these threats are unacceptable and you should not have to deal with any of this.
  Send a message via Skype™ to FlyingTrue 
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Jacksonian Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Jackson

Re: dads girlfriend and daughter pushing me to the edge..please help me - December 22nd 2010, 01:28 AM

Stay with your grandmother, that's the safest place. Keep in touch with your dad. And most of all ignore those messages and go live your life. You have already had enough of nonsense.

I came here to help out, so if you wanna talk or just need someone to bounce ideas or issues off of or something else then send me a message and I will reply as soon as I can.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
forfrosne Offline
I am immortal. So far so good.
I can't get enough

Name: Matthew

Re: dads girlfriend and daughter pushing me to the edge..please help me - December 22nd 2010, 09:53 PM

Call the police.

Closed Thread