TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
xxxskittlesxxx Offline
helloooo :D
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Sophie

i can't believe she has done this - February 24th 2009, 05:13 PM

my "best" mate i have known all my life has just gone and told all the people she is with right now about the time i self harmed really really badly on my leggs! i thought i could trust her. i have done nothing to her and shees making up loads and loads of stuff and now its got to the point where this one lass we are both friends with is gonna "jaw" me tomorow!

I was such a nice friend to her. i did everything for her and this is how she repays me? making all my mates fall out with me.

what can i do? i got no friends no more and i literaly just want to die already.

You don't know about my past, and
I don't have a future figured out.
And maybe this is going too fast.
And maybe it's not meant to last,

I AM A BANANA

imi , sophie , me

(#2 (permalink)) Old
glittermist Offline
Modal Soul
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Lisa

Re: i can't believe she has done this - February 24th 2009, 05:48 PM

Hello Sophie!
I'm very sorry that you're having to put up with the pathetic bitchiness from these girls. You definitely don't deserve it! But like i said; they are pathetic and bitchy and it's not you that is in the wrong - it's definitely THEM for being as immature as a 5 year old. Can you talk to her before tomorrow? Ask her what you "did wrong" even though you know you didn't do anything - she might have percieved something you did as wrong in her eyes; sometimes people take things the wrong way and get offended easily...but evenso she has no right to go blabbing about things that you trusted her with, in my opinion you are better off without people like her!

If the threats continue or get worse..i would tell someone - you don't have to take this alone, stand up for yourself if you can but in some instances, it's far better NOT to retaliate as that's what the bully wants; some form of response so they know they're getting to you. Show them you're better than that!

Take care lovely! x

& it's just like she's in another world.
[<3]

(#3 (permalink)) Old
L'espoir Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Jen

Re: i can't believe she has done this - February 24th 2009, 05:50 PM

Hi,

Im really sorry to hear what your friend did to you, it really wasn't fair. Im sure you must be feeling really low and betrayed now. If you havent done anything to upset her, and she had no reason to do this (I am not saying there is an excuse, just a reason why she did it) then ask her.

Tell her how upset it has made you and that it wasnt fair of her to make up things about you. If you want you could also tell people that those things are not true. You could tell a teacher in your school too, because it sounds like bullying to me especially if this other girl is going to "jaw" you.

It must be really hard if you have only been nice to her etc. I think it would be best if you tried to make new friends, this girl doesnt sound like the kind of best friend anyone would want really, what do you think? If you have hobbies or interests try and join a club or group around it and your sure to meet people who like the same things as you, im sure there is something at your school you could join?

Jen
x

PM // VM

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Strider Offline
Tash-la
I've been here a while

Name: Nat

Re: i can't believe she has done this - February 24th 2009, 09:49 PM

Hey Sophie,

That really wasn't nice of your friend to do that. That was something you entrusted to her to keep to herself and she went and told other people about it. I guess she's made it clear that she isn't one to share secrets with.

All you can really do about this now is move on from it. Ignore what those people say to you if they are being mean and maybe hang out with some other people for a while. If you are getting bullied about this, then talk to a guidance counselor or the school office about it. It's not right for them to treat you badly about this.

I'm really disappointed in your friend. If she wanted to talk about what happened, then she should have talked to you first.
I hope things get better.

Nat.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/40/signaturep.png
The great artists of our time are the ones who created something timeless. But it was never them defining it that way.
Everyone has a story. What's yours?

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Megz Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Megan

Re: i can't believe she has done this - February 28th 2009, 01:27 AM

hey there, I know what it feels like for someone to talk about you behind your backs, but if its true that you've SHed, maybe she was very concerned about you and being a good friend by telling someone she trusts. I think you need to confront her, and your friends, good luck.

LIVE FOR THE MUSIC
!!

(#6 (permalink)) Old
xxxskittlesxxx Offline
helloooo :D
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Sophie

Re: i can't believe she has done this - February 28th 2009, 05:58 PM

but i did this last year sometime! and heres the convo:
Friend: Atleast i aint doing my leggs
Me: What?
Friend: Read it
Me: what dyah mean atleast ur not doin yr legs?
Friend: think abwt it im nt doin as bad as dat
Me: u refering to me here?
Friend: yup
Me: ---- thats well out of order

You don't know about my past, and
I don't have a future figured out.
And maybe this is going too fast.
And maybe it's not meant to last,

I AM A BANANA

imi , sophie , me

Closed Thread