TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
xxxskittlesxxx Offline
helloooo :D
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Sophie

so shees really gone overboard no? - February 25th 2009, 05:41 PM

my "best mate" has F***ed us all off this week for 2 lasses that dont like her. shee has self harmed big time and then blamed it on me, and last night she overdosed and has been in hospital and i found out she blamed me for that aswell. She has told one of her new "mtes" that its my fault and so this person is after me to kick my head in. my "mate" has had ago at another one of our mates saying she cant wear a dress to her own 16ht wich is out of order, she bitched big time whlst in hospital about another one of my mates so now shees gonna get her head kicked in also and all this has apparently been caused by me! god knows how!!! i honestly havent said nothing.

So i spent the day crying worrying about her but also angry with her. i don't know what to do! i have known her all my life literaly and i dont want to loose her and i hate to see her so hurt and upsett.

You don't know about my past, and
I don't have a future figured out.
And maybe this is going too fast.
And maybe it's not meant to last,

I AM A BANANA

imi , sophie , me

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Claire Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Claire

Re: so shees really gone overboard no? - February 25th 2009, 08:44 PM

If your friend has been cutting and overdosing and is now in hospital she is obviously not in the state of mind to be telling anyone things that are to be believed. If I were you I'd try and contact her new friends and explain to them that none of what she has said is true and that she's just going through a tough time and needs help. Explain that you all want the same thing - for her to get better - so you need to work together and help her not "kick each other's heads in". Thats silly. I hope it works out ok for you. I know it might be hard to approach these girls, but if you find them and talk sensibly before they find you and kick off then things should go a lot better

Smile though your heart is aching
Smile even though its breaking
When there are clouds in the sky, youll get by
If you smile through your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
Youll see the sun come shining through for you

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Strider Offline
Tash-la
I've been here a while

Name: Nat

Re: so shees really gone overboard no? - February 25th 2009, 09:39 PM

Hi Sophie,

None of this is your fault, no matter what that girl is saying. You didn't do anything and ultimately what she did was because of her own actions. Again- this is not your fault.

I think Claire had a good idea about trying to get in touch with these people and tell them what is going on and that you care a lot about your friend. It's important for them to hear your side of it and realize that what she said was not true.

If you feel you are being threatened, then you need to talk to someone about it. Tell a parent, guardian, or a teacher or counselor at school. They have no right to hurt you and it's important to prevent this.

Nat.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/40/signaturep.png
The great artists of our time are the ones who created something timeless. But it was never them defining it that way.
Everyone has a story. What's yours?

Closed Thread