TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Eyes on Fire-Xx Offline
The doctor's next companion
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Sumi

My mom is acting like a spoiled 3 year old... - January 8th 2011, 06:57 PM

My mom is flipping out and acting like a 3 year old. She refuses to take her heart/anxiety meds because "you can't tell me what to do" shes throwing tantrums, like, screaming crying feet stomping tantrums because the doctor told her she cant have wine or salt and is going to die because her heart is so bad and she refuses to help it. She lost a video game she was playing with my siblings, 12 and 10, and screamed at them there worthless horrble kids and to go burn in hell, then ran out screaming "I'm not playing with you guys anymore burn in hell!!!" it's really, really getting on my nerves my MOTHER is acting like a bratty child and lashing out saying we all talk down to her and throwing fits and tantrums like a 5 year old. It's worse she takes it out on my little brother and sister and makes them feel like shit and cry. I had to grow up with that and nearly killed myself... Now I see how immature she's being and am just really pissed she's gotta be like that...just needed a rant....

The strongest oaks
grow in opposing winds
and Diamonds are
made under
Pressure

PM me anytime for anything at all! <3<3<3
  Send a message via AIM to Eyes on Fire-Xx Send a message via MSN to Eyes on Fire-Xx  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
anony mouse. Offline
I've been here a while

Re: My mom is acting like a spoiled 3 year old... - January 9th 2011, 02:02 PM

Hey there <3 Ranting's always good. Your mom does sound like she's acting petulant. But you can't take responsibility for what she does even though it affects your siblings. I remember when my mom would act..ah...not so well, and I would do my best to shield my sister from it by taking her somewhere quiet and safe until she was calm. Could you try something like that when your mom starts to freak out a bit? It's worth a shot. Keep your head up. I'm always around, so shoot me a PM if things get too hard.

Closed Thread