TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives    The Holiday Resource

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Posha' Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

I HATE my father. - February 27th 2009, 01:58 AM

Sorry I haven't been on in awhile! I went to stay with my grandparents on break...I needed to get away after the fight with my dad.Well things were okay when I came back. It was good getting away from everything. My oldest brother took care of my two younger brothers so I got to relax allll week at my grandparents which was just what I needed!But then a couple nights ago I was outside having a cigg. It was around 3am & I heard the front door open. I figured it was just one of my older brothers hoe of the week doing her walk of shame but when I looked it was an older woman....& my dad!!!!!!!! I ducked behind the garage so they wouldn't see me. They were kissing and then she left. So ooooooobviously they had sex...how the fuck could he do that! I know she passed away, I knooow we are suppose to move on...but it's been 5 months! She has been gone for 5 fuckkking months and he is having sex with some random woman at 3 in the morning! OMMMG maybe he was doing this before she passed away. Maybe he was cheating on her while she was sickkk! UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH I hate himm! I wanna move to my grandparents soo bad, they said I could but I know my youngest brother won't go with me...he for some reason...loves our dad and it would hurt him too much to lose another parent..Idkkk what to do...the only thing that makes me happy is Robbie and I spend most of my time fighting with some dumb whore about him then enjoying being with himmm!

&& even if it kills me, I'm going to smile.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Jessielove Offline
Happily In Love. <3
Average Joe

Name: Jessie

Re: I HATE my father. - February 27th 2009, 10:01 AM

I'm sorry for your lose, but it's really up to your dad if he starts to date again. Maybe he just knew he had to move on and not worry about the past. Maybe he needed someone knew to forget the death of someone who he deeply loved.
Posha'...he's allowed to move on, but if it's something really bugging you, maybe you should talk to him about it, but remember...parents have their right to private lives and lives all together.

You're 14, losing someone you care about is hard and I'm sure it's just as hard on your dad.

When you fall, don't always expect someone to pick you up. Do it yourself, you're stronger then you think. Brush yourself off and keep your head high.

"She loves me, she loves me not, despite the fact I smell like pot, I write this poem to you Jessie, are you my lady love to be?" -
sphynx

Send a message via AIM to Jessielove Send a message via Skype™ to Jessielove 
Closed Thread