TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
xxdesixxemii Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Rachana

betrayed.. - February 28th 2009, 12:40 AM

i have a friend that i have known since the 6th grade..im not going to mention her name..well anyways we both ended up going to different middle schools..well now she has all these knew friends at her knew school..which i am really happy about..but lately she has been hanging out with this one friend that she only knew since this yr and like i havent seen her in like forever and she has seen this friend alot..and so i asked her if she thinks we can hangout and shes like i dont know bc i might have a sleepover with my friend..and like i feel hurt that she is treating me like this..

My best friend in the whole world is emily (a.k.a em[ily]). I can tell her everything and shes an amazingly AWSOMEEE person!! You all should get to know her :P
  Send a message via AIM to xxdesixxemii  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
almostinvisible Offline
Dreaming
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Erica

Re: betrayed.. - February 28th 2009, 01:16 AM

Hey Rachana,
It is really hard to stay in contact with friends if they switch schools and you don't see them often. A lot has probably changed for her and you. Just keep trying to hang out with her but don't push it. It's probably easier for her to hang out with this other friend if she sees her at school and it's fun to get to know new people. Give her some more time and see what happens. I hope everything works out.

You're everything I know that makes me believe
I'm not alone
You're in everyone I see
So tell me
Do you see me?

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Megz Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Megan

Re: betrayed.. - February 28th 2009, 01:22 AM

hey there, its hard when your friends change isnt it. but youve gotta remember that now your at different schools, you guys are gonna have to have different friends. keep trying with her, but why not ask another friend from your school over?

LIVE FOR THE MUSIC
!!

(#4 (permalink)) Old
xxdesixxemii Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: betrayed.. - February 28th 2009, 01:39 AM

hey guys thanks..but like i txt her all the time... and we are really close..im going to try txting her and telling her how i feel

My best friend in the whole world is emily (a.k.a em[ily]). I can tell her everything and shes an amazingly AWSOMEEE person!! You all should get to know her :P
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Strider Offline
Tash-la
I've been here a while

Name: Nat

Re: betrayed.. - February 28th 2009, 04:15 PM

I think that's a really great idea, Rachana. It's important for your friend to hear how you are feeling and that you still want to continue your friendship.

Just let her know that you really like spending time with her and that you think it's great that she's spending time with other friends too, but you would like to still see her.

It is really tough when friends go to different schools and it takes effort from both people to get together when they can. I'm sure you can pull it off.

Nat.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/40/signaturep.png
The great artists of our time are the ones who created something timeless. But it was never them defining it that way.
Everyone has a story. What's yours?

(#6 (permalink)) Old
xxdesixxemii Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: betrayed.. - February 28th 2009, 10:43 PM

well guys...we got it worked out

(#7 (permalink)) Old
wtp Offline
Banned
Junior TeenHelper

Re: betrayed.. - March 1st 2009, 11:22 PM

That's a hard situation, and no ones fault really.

I would try becoming friends with her friends. Get their AIM's and start talking to them. The next sleepover you'll surely be invited.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Strider Offline
Tash-la
I've been here a while

Name: Nat

Re: betrayed.. - March 2nd 2009, 11:50 PM

Hi Rachana,

I'm really glad you got this worked out. I'll close this for now. If you are having some trouble or want to talk, feel free to start a new post or PM me about it.

Nat.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/40/signaturep.png
The great artists of our time are the ones who created something timeless. But it was never them defining it that way.
Everyone has a story. What's yours?

Closed Thread