TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
clericcodered Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Unhappy ugh. need friend help please? - February 9th 2011, 12:41 AM

okay. so i know a girl named kezley, we're both 16 and we go to school together. i dated her best friend and we got along really well for a long time. i had this pet thing with her where i would tap her on the back of the head when i saw her in the hallway. she always said to quit but i thought she was just messing. so she stopped talking to me for a long time and then when i did talk to her we got into an argument and i said she was a whore no one liked... i apologized right after i said it and she stormed off... i thought she just needed to cool down. so i tried to apologize to her in the hallway the next week. she talked to me for a second but then ran off again when i brought up what i said. then 3 weeks later i wrote her a note. she read it and ripped it up and then threw it out. now we haven't talked in months, and i really want her back as a friend, and tell her what an idiot i was and i didnt mean it and im really sorry. i was stupid and her friends dont like me now and i dont want to make a bigger fool of myself. i want her back as a friend, or if we can't be friends anymore, to know how sorry i am and that i never meant to hurt her. what should i do?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
you'rebeautiful Offline
believe it :)
Average Joe

Name: Ada

Re: ugh. need friend help please? - February 9th 2011, 12:56 AM

Well hey there.
Welcome to TH (:
I'm sorry to hear that your friendship with Kezley's gotten so far from what either of you would've liked... but it seems like you've been sincere in your apologies to her, and that's always really important in any relationship. I'd just tell her again what you told us all here... from the tapping her on the back of her head to how you want her to know that you're really sorry for hurting her feelings.
I sure hope it works out.
<3<3
Ada

(#3 (permalink)) Old
clericcodered Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: ugh. need friend help please? - February 9th 2011, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by you'rebeautiful View Post
Well hey there.
Welcome to TH (:
I'm sorry to hear that your friendship with Kezley's gotten so far from what either of you would've liked... but it seems like you've been sincere in your apologies to her, and that's always really important in any relationship. I'd just tell her again what you told us all here... from the tapping her on the back of her head to how you want her to know that you're really sorry for hurting her feelings.
I sure hope it works out.
<3<3
Ada
haha i like this place(: ppl seem nice here, good ways to get answers... idk i think i might wait til i talk to my guidance counselor in the next couple of days and see what's going on. i'm just upset that i hurt her is all...

Closed Thread