TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Linds Offline
Linds =p
Not a n00b

Name: Lindsey

Kicked out again - February 20th 2011, 04:56 PM

I came home from school for the weekend to stay with my mom. I'm not even home for five minutes and I'm already ready to leave because we're fight again. Already at each others throats. "You're just like your father! You're never going to amount to anything just like him! Just go ahead and start shooting up now dumb bitch"..Love you too mom. You know I'm nothing like him and I never will be.

Things start breaking. Voices get louder. "Get the hell out of my house!"..Gladly.
Walking to my car I wonder where I go. My dad's?..No. My brother's?..Four hours away. Alone in my car I'll spend the night oh how lovely it is to get kicked out. I alwasy mess up and get told to leave...Maybe I'll be able to go home soon. I do actually need home. I miss it. I miss how it used to be before she started drinking. Before dad got back on drugs. Before my brother moved away.

If I'm good I can stay(maybe) and then everyone will come back(if the world was perfect). Kicked out and alone on a cold February night. WhooFuckin'Who! Oh just kill me now. Bring it all to an end now. Please do it, please!

(#2 (permalink)) Old
FlyingTrue Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Kicked out again - February 20th 2011, 09:55 PM

From what I can tell, your mother is in the wrong, big time. Not you. I suggest that when you go back to the house, that you bring a professional counselor who also specializes in rehab. Obviously she needs to face the facts, the way she treats you is blatantly unacceptable, she needs to sober up, and you have a bright future. If the violence escalates I'd recommend contacting the police, as her actions constitute abuse and endangerment.
  Send a message via Skype™ to FlyingTrue 
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
Lead Moderator

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Nicole

Re: Kicked out again - February 20th 2011, 09:58 PM

Aww Linds
I wish I could help you out by giving you a place to stay, but I can't.
All I can say is it does seem like your mother is in the wrong for judging you. Next time you two talk try and keep your anger levels down and ask her for reasons that lead her to thinking your like you dad. Calmness is key, and I know its hard.

I hope things get better for you

And here you are living, despite it all.
Lead Moderator | Disputes Committee | HelpLINK Mentor

Closed Thread