TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
alexandrish Offline
quirky and curious
Not a n00b

Name: iris

I doubt my mental health - March 8th 2011, 02:18 PM

soo here's the thing... I feel soo jealous of my next-to-door neighbor who already have a bf... it's just unnatural.....

I kinda hate her because she always get what she wants... and she always have an easy life.. so I feel like strangling her

okay.. even I don't know why I get that jealous of her...... but it is annoying...

and for the record.. I even try to hack his bf account in the net..... and of course.. my friend always stop me..... because I just wanna know about her bf... but she never tell me anything

help me?? what happen to me?

[COLOR="rgb(72, 209, 204)"]

"Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…If you love me, I'll always be in your heart…If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind."
— William Shakespeare
[/color]
  Send a message via Skype™ to alexandrish 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Katrina Offline
you only live once.
I can't get enough

Name: Katrina

Re: I doubt my mental health - March 8th 2011, 06:39 PM

Hi Iris.

I'm going to move your thread to Friends and Family, where I think it will fit nicely with some of the other threads relating to jealousy issues of and between friends.

As you probably know, jealousy is definitely a natural part of being a human. Sure, some people are less jealous than others. Likewise, each of us have people that we're more jealous of than others. The important thing, though, is learning to be happy for those around us and refocusing the negative energy we spend being jealous of someone into positive energy and being proud of their accomplishments or happy for their victories. I do realize its a lot easier to say than to do, but I encourage you to actively think of refocusing your energy whenever you DO begin to feel jealous of your friends.

As far as hacking her boyfriend's account, I highly encourage you not to do this. Its an invasion of privacy, to be quite honest, both on the parts of the boyfriend AND on the relationship they have. When you start dating someone, you wouldn't appreciate it if she was hacking your boyfriend's account, right? Same goes... if she wants to talk about it, I'm sure she will! Otherwise, perhaps you guys could just kind of hang out together and be yourselves! Do what friends do! The fact that she has a boyfriend doesn't necessarily have to change YOUR friendship.

Good luck. Let me know how everything goes!

Send a message via MSN to Katrina  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
alexandrish Offline
quirky and curious
Not a n00b

Name: iris

Re: I doubt my mental health - March 12th 2011, 02:19 PM

yeah but when I think about it... actually I get jealous because the boy actually say that he like her... and she notice and give his "sign" back
while I never notice when someone like me..... I just pushed them far from me because I think I am afraid of relationship?

[COLOR="rgb(72, 209, 204)"]

"Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…If you love me, I'll always be in your heart…If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind."
— William Shakespeare
[/color]
  Send a message via Skype™ to alexandrish 
Closed Thread