TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
*CatchingStars* Offline
Healing my soul
I've been here a while

Name: Corri

i hate regrets - March 24th 2011, 11:04 PM

so i been thinking i regret telling my mom to stay out of my life i miss her so much but atm i dont know what the right thing is anymore i was taken away from her wen i was lil she was given visitation but rarly used it
she would tell me she would be there but she never showed up im scared i will end up hurt like always i have no contact with her after our argument ending with me saying stay out of my life now i regret every moment of it
i wish i could change this but i know i cant and i really want her to hold me like when i was little and she was still with us my parents were never marred my dad ended up marring my step mom when i was in the 5th grade
after that my mom left for good she never came to see us now she wont ever be in my life and its all my fault but i want her back and idk if thats the right thing after all she hurt me more than once but so many times

Life is too

Short to spend

It at war with

Yourself.

Iím catching stars in the sky because I am fixing the soul within me. May it be from the heart a girl broke years ago or my soul simply repairing itself as it was shattered on my walk on this earth. May the stardust fill those cracks within my soul making me brand new, but never forgetting who I once was.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
SparklingWine Offline
Normality, my friends.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Lynds :)

Re: i hate regrets - March 25th 2011, 01:12 AM

Coco,

I'm really sorry about your mom. Maybe you can talk to her about this. Apologize to her. Make amends with her. While your doing this tell her the fears that you have with her being in your life. It's understandable that you want her back in your life but you are scared. She is your mom and forever will be, but at the same time, she has hurt you in the past. I think that writing a letter would be good. Can you do that? In the letter explain to her everything you are feeling about the situation. Even if the letter does no good, or doesn't make a difference, maybe treat it as getting closure until you're older and things have changed. I think that it's great that you are trying to better your relationship with her, and it's completely doable. Hang in there. I know it's tough. <3

Send a message via AIM to SparklingWine Send a message via MSN to SparklingWine  
Closed Thread