TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Gember Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

What can I do! - March 6th 2009, 06:12 PM

We had no school today and my brother and I were fooling around while mom was at the store. I accidently pulled his jama bottoms down some and saw his underpants. I laffed and told him i want to try them on and he said ok if he can try my pantys. I said ok and we turned our backs and traded and put them on. Then we looked at each other and laffed. We started to trade back when our little sister shes 12 came in and saw us!!! Now she says we have to show her everything and get bare in front of her for an hour when mom goes to work Sunday or she will tell for sure!!! I do NOT want to do it but I do NOT want to get in trouble!!! My brother says we have to do it but we should grab her and pull her cloths off to so we are all bare then she wont dare tell. What do i do!!!

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Strider Offline
Tash-la
I've been here a while

Name: Nat

Re: What can I do! - March 6th 2009, 08:39 PM

Hi Gember,

Everyone experiments and does silly things, so even though you are embarrassed, don't feel bad!

I think that if your sister is threatening to tell your mom, then she will probably end up doing it at some point or another any way. If I were in your situation, I think I would just let her tell. Get it over with, laugh it off, and take the punishment if there is one (though I don't understand why there would be, you were just fooling around).

Don't give in to your sister's blackmail. She will just keep demanding more and more until you get fed up. It's not worth your time. What is really important is to not do what your brother suggested. Even though you are a minor, you are still older than your sister. This could be taken as a form of sexual assault. It would not be a good idea to get mixed up in that.

So, really, just face it and be strong. You don't need to let your sister boss you around like that.

Nat.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/40/signaturep.png
The great artists of our time are the ones who created something timeless. But it was never them defining it that way.
Everyone has a story. What's yours?

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Hyper Sonic Offline
Banned
I can't get enough

Re: What can I do! - March 6th 2009, 08:48 PM

I second Nat, you should just nip it in the bud now. After that she has no power over you. Of course you could always intimidate her into not telling

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Gember Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: What can I do! - March 6th 2009, 11:45 PM

I dont know if I should tell mom because she takes my sisters side lots of times. What if she wont beleive i didnt see anything but his buns?

Gem

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Hyper Sonic Offline
Banned
I can't get enough

Re: What can I do! - March 6th 2009, 11:54 PM

Have your brother back you up on it then. Your mom will find out, it's more when instead of if

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Gember Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: What can I do! - March 9th 2009, 07:48 PM

Ok I was not allowed to use the puter til now. I did tell my mom Sat. what happened and she didnt yell or nothing. She made me get my brother and sister and they said what happened to but my sister said i looked at my brother and he looked at me and she saw it. My mom said Im sick an tired of you 3 sneeking around trying to peek at bare bodys!!! Im stopping it rite now!!! Then she made us all take off our cloths and be nakid all day til bed time!!! We had to stay in the family room and only go out for the bathroom!!! We had to see it all day!!! My brother even got a boner one time when my mom came in!!! It was awful!!! We saw it ALL!!!

Gem

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Strider Offline
Tash-la
I've been here a while

Name: Nat

Re: What can I do! - March 9th 2009, 09:24 PM

I must say, I am a little shocked at this. If your mom was mad about this and wanted to help you all stop your curiosity, then she should have picked up a few human body and puberty books. She should educate you and your siblings about this, not force you into sitting around without clothes on.

She did not use a proper form of punishment, if that is what it was. She should have used a grounding method, or, as I said, just educate you about this. You and your siblings are naturally curious, and that is perfectly- perfectly- normal.

She should not have made you and your siblings do that, and if she tries to make you do this again, fight it. Do not do it. She is not allowed to force you into that.

Nat.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/40/signaturep.png
The great artists of our time are the ones who created something timeless. But it was never them defining it that way.
Everyone has a story. What's yours?

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: What can I do! - March 10th 2009, 12:07 AM

what are you guys doing ??

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Hyper Sonic Offline
Banned
I can't get enough

Re: What can I do! - March 10th 2009, 12:45 AM

Well you've had the punishment, probably wrong but still, learn from the experience

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Joshie Offline
Just Myself
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Joshh

Re: What can I do! - March 10th 2009, 03:00 AM

I woudlnt really do this,
she prob could still tell
just try to get rid of the situation

Growing up is fun; So get out there and Experience new things.

JUST BE SAFE DURING ALL THIS FUN.
~Josh
  Send a message via MSN to Joshie  
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
wtp Offline
Banned
Junior TeenHelper

Re: What can I do! - March 10th 2009, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gember View Post
Ok I was not allowed to use the puter til now. I did tell my mom Sat. what happened and she didnt yell or nothing. She made me get my brother and sister and they said what happened to but my sister said i looked at my brother and he looked at me and she saw it. My mom said Im sick an tired of you 3 sneeking around trying to peek at bare bodys!!! Im stopping it rite now!!! Then she made us all take off our cloths and be nakid all day til bed time!!! We had to stay in the family room and only go out for the bathroom!!! We had to see it all day!!! My brother even got a boner one time when my mom came in!!! It was awful!!! We saw it ALL!!!

Gem
Your mom has a unique way with dealing with situations....

No offense but this thread made me laugh so much.

Closed Thread