TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Ashamed Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jason

April 24th 2011, 04:25 PM

i'm very upset....i'm facing charges for assault battery...on my father...
i'll explain what happened...
my father was kicking me out....he was mad that i wasnt begging to not be kicked out(he has an addiction to being in control)....anyway...i told him that i perfered my step-dad over him because he actually tries to be a father. this set him off. he shoved me and started grabbing bags of my belonging and throwing them out in the snow. he had grabbed one of my dufflebags,and i grabbed the other strap, we had a tug of war ovr the bag...during so, the bag tore.
anyway..he had told the police that i was throwing my bags outside and i attacked him when he told me to pick them up(he says that the tug of war never happened)...anyway...now to why i am angry...
i had just found out that he had thrown the bag away.(to hide evidence and discredit my story) it was THE proof that i was telling the truth....

and ANOTHER thing that angers me with my father...i had a fine to pay in another county at the time...i had to have the fine payed before a cetain date or else they would issue a warrent for arrest immediately...i had the money order made the day before the fight. i put it in the mail the day of the fight....my father stole it. becausee the court never recieved it.

details-
#1 the fine was 267.50
#2 he HAD to have it made at his bank with his account.

however, a miracle happened...the court had dropped all charges...therefore i didnt need to pay the fine....

Last edited by PSY; April 25th 2011 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Maverick. Offline
Deep Thinker
I've been here a while

Name: Anthony

Re: HOLY F$!K....WHAT A GREAT FATHER!?(SARCASM) - April 25th 2011, 12:05 PM

Oh my goodness. Have you thought about suing him? If he is lying to the police to get you falsely accused or arrested, you can take him to court for that. You can press charges. I'm so sorry that happened. I'm glad that the charges against you were dropped. You shouldn't have to take this abuse from him.

You've had a landscaper and a house keeper since you were born
The sunshine always kept you warm.

Closed Thread