TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
inactiveprofile Offline
Average Joe

Name: .

Unhappy Not Gary's - May 9th 2011, 06:38 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

hey guys soo Im going to try to not be TOO dramatic about this and down-play things

Soo people who KNOW me know I come from a huge family and know that I have 8 half siblings all togthere and I love them all as if we where full blood but everyone apart from me and my twin (who died) and one of my older sisters (just my dads and his ex's) is my mothers and Gary's ( her ex husband who she got with again and then left for my dad again ) I have nothing against Gary I mean I have wished that I was his a few times. But no I'm Peter's there for I have diferent genes of course and so I'm a little diferent and yet I'm the most messed up kid there and I get treated like crap WHY? becuase I'm not Gary's? Nasha my sister who's only my dad's is allways hated by everyone in my mums part of the family but it's not my fualt I'm Peter's ! why does everyone treat me like crap? I just dont get it. I take care of my five little brothers something I've had to do since I was 10 my childhood has been shitty the whole way through . And just because I refuse to become anorexic like all of them they call me fat and fatty cakes and say I should sport more my bmi is [Edited- Amoroso] thats means Im UNDERWIEGHT not OVERWIEGHT so in some ways I am anorexic too. Last week Robbie ( one of my little brothers) needed to go to tennis I had 2 exams that week and was studding for them and I asked my mum if she would take him and she acuesed ME ofbeing lazzy! Now I seem to be getting a tick that whenever I get really down I go eat something sweet instead of cutting and I had taken the last two kitkats and then when my brothercame over today for the first time in lord knows how many months and because she doesnt have anything to give him she BAKES HIM BROWNIES she didnt even bother rembering it was my birthday and when I told her that evening : by the way it's the sixth of march today. She started crying and do you know why ? Because of Allison (my twin) because it's HER birthday that day all of a sudden she decides it's a good idear to go the local grave yard where Allison's never even been and burn her each a letter ... everyone read their letter out loud except for me because all I wrote was wish it was me instead of you Alls. But back to today she baked him brownies nobody even asked me if I wanted a piece meanwhile everyone was eating them only to throw them up latter anyway and when I decided I deserved a piece I went to get one and gues what ? yup none left. But thats not what pisses me off what pisses me off is that I do everything I can it's not apriciated and it gets ignored and I hate that sometimes I think about not getting up for a day and then seeing what happens

someone some help maybe ?

thanks , Ally x

Last edited by SparklingWine; May 9th 2011 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Please don't post BMI numbers. :)
  Send a message via MSN to inactiveprofile  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
SparklingWine Offline
Normality, my friends.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Lynds :)

Re: Not Gary's - May 9th 2011, 07:59 PM

Ally,

I'm really sorry that you are being treated like this. It's completely not fair to you at all. Have you talked to Gary or your mom about this though? I think that you need to express your feelings to them, and possibly to the older siblings. Explain to them that you feel that you're judged and treated differently for being Peter's daughter. Give some examples of how you feel as though they treat you. If they still treat you like that, bring it up to Gary and your mom again. Tell them how much it affects you. MAKE them listen to you. I know it's hard to deal with, but you don't deserve to be treated like this. You never know WHY they are treating you like this, so it doesn't hurt to ask as well. You know? Take care.

Send a message via AIM to SparklingWine Send a message via MSN to SparklingWine  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
inactiveprofile Offline
Average Joe

Name: .

Re: Not Gary's - May 9th 2011, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amoroso View Post
Ally,

I'm really sorry that you are being treated like this. It's completely not fair to you at all. Have you talked to Gary or your mom about this though? I think that you need to express your feelings to them, and possibly to the older siblings. Explain to them that you feel that you're judged and treated differently for being Peter's daughter. Give some examples of how you feel as though they treat you. If they still treat you like that, bring it up to Gary and your mom again. Tell them how much it affects you. MAKE them listen to you. I know it's hard to deal with, but you don't deserve to be treated like this. You never know WHY they are treating you like this, so it doesn't hurt to ask as well. You know? Take care.
haii thanks
I have but not with Gary there because he hardly ever even sayse hello so I told Peter and Mum but they just said I was complaining and being stupid wich I'm not because of just everything my birthday more than anything HURT you know ? and I have told them over and over but they say the same thing over and over :/
  Send a message via MSN to inactiveprofile  
Closed Thread