TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Make Believe Offline
makes everything 20% cooler.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Kayleigh

Should I go on holidays with them? - May 10th 2011, 12:04 PM

Last October I went on holidays with two of my friends to a caravan. I really enjoyed it. The only thing I didn't enjoy was the caravan being freezing cold and me getting too drunk and hitting my head. This time we're going in July so it'll be warm and I won't get too drunk.

Problem is another friend of ours is coming, Daffyd. I like Daffyd and I like the people I went with last time it's just Daffyd and and my other friend argue constantly :| They never argue about anything nasty, it's just childish bickering. They could disagree over the slightest thing and it would turn into an argument.

I don't know if I could stick being in a caravan with them for a week bickering.

I've told them to stop bickering before but they just can't not disagree with eachother. They're too similar and neither of them backs down from an argument.

They ARE friends but can't be in a room with eachother for too long. They're like an old married couple.

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
  Send a message via MSN to Make Believe  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Charlie

Re: Should I go on holidays with them? - May 10th 2011, 12:27 PM

I'd go and I wouldn't let them ruin the fun. Tell them beforehand that you're all going to have fun and caravans aren't the biggest things to be in so if they could stop their arguing for a few days, you'd really appreciate it. If they do argue, tell them to take it else where or leave till it's over.

You don't want to miss out on what could possibly be a fun holiday because of two peoples childish behaviour.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Make Believe Offline
makes everything 20% cooler.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Kayleigh

Re: Should I go on holidays with them? - May 10th 2011, 12:43 PM

Thanks Our other friend Angharad will be there anyway so if they do act like that I could go somewhere with her. At times them arguing can be amusing because they get so annoyed. It's only amusing when I'm with them for 5 minutes though.

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
  Send a message via MSN to Make Believe  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
SparklingWine Offline
Normality, my friends.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Lynds :)

Re: Should I go on holidays with them? - May 11th 2011, 01:19 AM

I am with Charlie on this. You definitely should go. I know it's annoying to have your friends bicker, but maybe when they do that you can find something else to do? Either that or don't let them ruin your fun. Definitely don't let them determine whether or not you do on your trip. This trip sounds like it will be better anyways because the weather will be nicer, and you'll be drinking in moderation. Therefore, why not go? You can definitely go off with your other friend that will be there. I think that will be good. Let those too bicker, while you and your other friend go explore or something cool like that. The two that fight are only small factors. As long as you're able to sort of tune them out and do your own thing, I think that it's fine.

Send a message via AIM to SparklingWine Send a message via MSN to SparklingWine  
Closed Thread