TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Littlebylittle Offline
Average Joe

My group of friends dont get on tbh.. - May 29th 2011, 08:05 PM

In our group, theres me, Ze,La, and Co
Its a bit confusing because..
I love them all to bits, even though C has been pissing me off alot the last few months...
Anyway, La, doesn't like Co, but Ze likes Co and so do i.
I love Ze and La, they're my best friends, me and Co used to be like inseperable, we told each other everythinggggg! But i'd been going out with this lad, and when we broke up, i couldn't tell her anything about it like best mates should, i felt i couldn't, even though i wanted to?
Co is drifting towards another group, i know this happens, its just life, but i can tell she wants to go, but she wont. At lunch she doesn't participate in conversations. La said to me she doesn't care about her and hopes she goes soon.
Me and Co NEVER go out, like ever, because whenever we do, she looks bored, she says shes not but she looks it - we went to see a film a few months ago, yep months, and throughout, she looked blank towards it, but at the end she stood up and was like ah i loved that, this kind of thing has happened on several occasions!
Our group aren't close, and i hate it, i really want us to all love each other, and just be close matesIm in the middle, i love them all tbh, but Ze and Co dont really get on, and La really doesn't like Co
I don't really know why iim posting this, i just needed to let it out i suppose..
Summers coming up, and i don't know, i just really want us to hang out and stuff but ugh man.

"Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything, requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who beleive"
"Little by little, one walks far"
"If your going through hell, keep going"

(#2 (permalink)) Old
SnapCracklePop Offline
After all this time? Always <3
Not a n00b

Name: Annie

Re: My group of friends dont get on tbh.. - May 29th 2011, 09:51 PM

Aww, I know what you mean
Maybe Co is enjoying it more than you think, but she doesn't show it like other people do. People often look kinda blank at the cinema, or maybe she just likes being quite.
Try making an effort to talk to Co, just about any random nonsense if you want. It might help you become closer again.
As for La not liking Co.. is it because she feels she's drifting away from you guys? Maybe trying to include her as much as you can would help but. But remember it's not your fault if she decides she wants to spend more time with other friends.
It sounds like you have some great friends, so just smile and remember even if you don't all sit together at lunch, you can still be friends.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Littlebylittle Offline
Average Joe

Re: My group of friends dont get on tbh.. - May 29th 2011, 11:37 PM

Me and La are really close tbh! We go out all the time and everything. Its just were all soo differen't!

Me; I'd consider myself very mature for my age, not a follower, not a chav, not one of the stupid little girls at my school who begs to be dumb, i am interested in lads, hair, makeup etc.

La; Mature, Smart, some would say 'geeky', not fussed about hair, make up, lads, not a follower

Co; I wouldn't say mature :P, chav, follower.

Ze; Not really immature, but not particulaly* mature, interested in hair, make up, lads, follower and chav as well tbh..

We're all so differen't, so its hard to do things together :/

"Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything, requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who beleive"
"Little by little, one walks far"
"If your going through hell, keep going"

Closed Thread