TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
honeycake Offline
If you need a friend, i'm here
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: jodie

my mum and my boyfriend =/ - March 13th 2009, 07:26 PM

Ok.... Me and my boyfriend sorta broke things off last week because he needed space and it happened before and last time my mam tried everything to cheer me up and it stressed her when we got back together and i didn't wanna put her through the strain again cos i knew this was another break yet i couldn't stop crying but would only cry when my family weren't in. I bottled it up, so my mam asked why chris didn't come up on sunday and i didn't want to lie or tell her neither so i said he's being distant. Now we are back on track and she is mad at me cos we are talking i keep saying we never split but we did. She just said don't you ever bring him near this house again its made me upset i like it when he's around mine also she's likes my sister's bf better cos she's always inviting him and saying he's so nice, so is chris he hasn't said a bad word to her or about her, i wish she would come round it's killing me and i love chris very much, as this happened to anyone before?

Darlin' don't leave me out here in the cold
I'm begging you baby don't leave me out here on my own I'll die, If you don't hold me tight Tonight, I couldn't make it outside If I tried, So please let me in lover,
Be kind ♥
  Send a message via AIM to honeycake Send a message via Skype™ to honeycake 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
almostinvisible Offline
Dreaming
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Erica

Re: my mum and my boyfriend =/ - March 13th 2009, 07:44 PM

Hey Jodie,
No, this has never happened to me but I think it would help if you sat down with your mom and talked to her about you and Chris. You could tell her the truth, and tell her how you didn't want to upset her again which is why you didn't tell her that you did split up. You sound like you really care about your mom, and I'm sure and I'm sure that she would try to understand better if you talked it over. I hope everything works out for you.

You're everything I know that makes me believe
I'm not alone
You're in everyone I see
So tell me
Do you see me?

Closed Thread