TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Just MeMyself&I
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Ashlyn Elizabeth

Just please read. - August 4th 2011, 07:57 AM

Okay so school is starting again and I found out I got the teacherthe one that is the perv. A lot of people have said that he looked down girls shirt,but its not true. But it still makes it uncomfortable.And added to that, I have a girl that I (like a friend) kinda like/hate. And her best friend who I hate even more,might be in my class. I don't know for sure,but..she might be. And the girl I hate,Maggie, is rude to my best friend and me.But,the thing is she doesn't even try. And my best friend got into another homeroom. So we probably won't have any classes together,which has hurt me.Really bad.
I haven't cut since March,and I tried to cut today after finding out. It was like all of this was just too much to handle. But, fortunately,I didn't cut deep enough to bleed or leave scars. But I tried and that scares me. But during this,I've said "I may not like it,but I will make the best of it."

~Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
~Eventually the time will come when the pain it takes to stay will become greater than the pain it takes to go.

Last edited by Ashlyn_Elizabeth; August 4th 2011 at 08:03 AM.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
DollFace Offline
DollFace
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Hiba

Re: Just please read. - August 4th 2011, 10:28 AM

If its not true what's being said about the teacher, then why should you care? And i dont think cutting yourself will help you much, just make the most out of it, like you might meet new friends. Plus this girl maggie, just ignore her, once you do that she will stop bothering you. hope that helped.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
bailatyvm Offline
bada bing bada boom.
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Faith

Re: Just please read. - August 5th 2011, 06:00 PM

Hey; yeah, I had a teacher like that. It really wasn't true, but it was a good distraction from schoolwork/a joke for all of us. But hey, classes shouldn't upset you that much. You're going to have to learn to go with the flow a little more and just let things happen as they happen. You'll find new friends, and you're not going to be trapped with certain people. Trust me.

--
searching for myself...
and hugs. mostly hugs.
--

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Magic. Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Poppy

Re: Just please read. - August 6th 2011, 11:32 PM

I know you hate these girls, but from my experience of school, being put in a class with people can mean you end up having a different opinion of them. People grow up and change, so you never know you might end up being friends with them. There might also be other kids in your class that you end up making really good friends with, and then if the girls are rude it won't seem as bad.
I know things like this can seem like the worst when they first happen, but try and keep an open mind and try and enjoy yourself! School is a lot of drama, the friends/enemies you make there probably won't be for life so try and remember there are better people out there just waiting to meet you!
Please try not to cut, believe me nothing is worth hurting yourself over ... feel free to pm if you need to chat

You can't move mountains by whispering at them.

Take a look at my art here:
http://attemptedart.tumblr.com/

(#5 (permalink)) Old
chook14 Offline
♪ itchin' on a photograph ♫
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Ella

Re: Just please read. - August 7th 2011, 02:19 AM

Most stuff that's said about teachers at school really isn't true so I wouldn't worry! When I was at school there were so many rumours about certain teachers that everyone completley believed...looking back, all my friends and I have a good laugh about how gullible we were. They're just teachers who are trying to do their job (whether they do it well or not is another thing :P). Some people will say anything to get attention! It sucks that you're in a class with 2 girls you don't like, but what about everyone else in the class?! I'm betting there are some nice people who you just haven't really had the opportunity to get to know yet! This happened to me once...it turned out to be a really good thing being seperated from my best friend. We always used to just hang out together, but being in different classes gave us both the opportunity to get to know new people. Try to keep an open mind and i'm sure you'll have a good year And remember, you don't have to hang around or sit with those girls you dislike if you don't want to! Good luck

"He who does not weep, does not see" - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables.

<3

(#6 (permalink)) Old
SparklingWine Offline
Normality, my friends.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Lynds :)

Re: Just please read. - August 8th 2011, 06:16 PM

The best thing that you can do in your situation is ignore the girls. Focus on school, and the lecture. If they say something to you, ignore them or tell a teacher. As far as the teacher goes, if you notice anything that makes you uncomfortable you have the right to report the teacher. But if you're really that uncomfortable, ask to switch classes. Tell the person who deals with schedules that you don't get along with some of the people in the class, and you feel you'd be able to focus better in a new class. But if you don't get into a new class, then you're going to have to ignore the distractions and focus on your school work.

Send a message via AIM to SparklingWine Send a message via MSN to SparklingWine  
Closed Thread