TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
KoKoEm Offline
love's lookin' good on you =]
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Emily

I Want to be DONE With This! - March 21st 2009, 02:57 AM

Note, please read this:I know, this is LONG and I didn't mean for it to be. If you want background on the whole incident, read all of it. But if you just want to get to the main part, skip down 4 or 5 paragraphs. I really don't care if you read all of it, but if you get the gist of what happened and could help, I'd really appreciate it. Oh! I think it may be important to read the 1st paragraph as well.
Note #2: I marked this as triggering because I know that to some people who have dealt with harrassment, the second to last paragraph could be triggering.

I've been having trouble with a guy this year, to say the least... And I hope this is where it would go, I'm not 100% sure. I put it here because we were NEVER more than friend's though he wanted to. I only ever wanted him to be a friend.
But I guess our friendship started end of my freshman year. And it was uncomfortable then because he had/has an obsession with girls with large breasts. Well... That was immediately a problem. We found this out because he always looked at girls breasts, mainly when they were big. (We= my friend and I) Well, he also would have boner's every time he hugged me. Extremely awkward!
Sophmore year, which was last year, he started getting better with the last part, which made things a lot less awkward. But he'd still pay a lot of attention to girl's breasts. But really, nothing happened. Until the end of the year, or over the past summer (can't remember which) he started majorly (well, more than in the past) hitting on my best friend and she's like me. Never wanted any more than just to be friend's with him. Then, it didn't seem like that much of a problem. Also, he graduated at the end of the year.
This year... Well, he started hitting on both of us and would never leave us alone. He was really bad with my friend. He ended up showing up at our Homecoming dance. And that was probably one of the worst things ever because my friend kind of lead him on by "grinding" on him and all that dancing that just leads guys on to say the least. I felt so awkward and cried most of the dance and kept as far away as possible. He started after that trying to ask her out and stuff and she told him she wouldn't/couldn't do that. It just wouldn't work out. He was determined because a few weeks later he contacted me on Facebook and said, "If Theresa and I didn't work out, would you go out with me?" I beat around the bushes with saying no to him and actually, most of it was true.
I started ignoring him at some point soon after that. It was about when I found out that he had been asking MANY other girls to go out with him and stuff all at the same time. (We all have something mentioned above in common... -.-) I had decided I'd had it with him and flat-out ignored him. He continued, even though I deleted him from my friend's to attempt to add me. I got tired of it and blocked him. He got on another account to try again! I blocked it as well and I have seen at least one other account that is very possibly his, but have not blocked it yet...
After this, he seemed to think I'd still be happy to see him and give him a hug immediately. He continuously asked me during my lunch if he could have a hug and I'd say no every time. (He's a terrible stalker. Continuously visiting school during the upper class lunch time) I have somehow managed that everytime he has visited to not have the lunch I normally do and he would've left by the lunch I have. I have no clue how that coincidence happened, but I'm very happy for it.
Yet, I've still seen him! We have an impromptu theater thing called Comedy Sportz. It's one of my favorite things to go to. And our school has two teams, a Red and a Blue. Well, I've gone to every ComedySportz home match and saw him at the first one (Red vs. Blue) and this last one (Red vs Blue). I was terribly upset the first time because he kept reaching towards me at the end and during "half-time". In between the end and "half-time" he sat right where he could see myself and my friend and she kept looking back and said, "He won't stop looking over here towards you!"
Today, was the last Comedy Sportz match and I had promised my friend many times that I would go to it. I looked on the Facebook event thing for it and it said that 65 people were going. I went through it and on and off it would say 64. I guessed that I knew why this was happening, the fact that someone I had blocked had said they were going. I figured that it should be all right because I will be with my friends. Well, I was talking to another friend of mine who I hadn't seen for a long time and the guy I've been speaking of was standing there next to us, looking me up and down. After that, my night was nearly ruined. I mean, I still had fun but I couldn't stop thinking of that and how uncomfortable I was after that.
I just, don't know what to do now! I mean, I've done everything! I haven't replied to any texts from him and he's blocked on Facebook and I haven't talked to him whenever I'm near him. I just don't know what else there is! Any advice would be greatly appreciated. And once again, sorry for the length.

This is how it ends
We believe every lie & say we'll still be friends
How long will it last
Before we scratch all the scripts & rework the casts
*Hourglass by the Hush Sound*

PM me =]

Current Craft Obsession: http://friendship-bracelets.net
Craft obsessions vary often.

Last edited by KoKoEm; March 21st 2009 at 02:58 AM. Reason: See Note #2
  Send a message via AIM to KoKoEm Send a message via MSN to KoKoEm Send a message via Yahoo to KoKoEm  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
wtp Offline
Banned
Junior TeenHelper

Re: I Want to be DONE With This! - March 21st 2009, 03:24 AM

If ignoring and blocking him doesn't work. You should tell the police. I would tell him one last time for him to never talk to you or you will call the police. If he makes any attempt after that tell your parents of the situation and you can get a restraining order.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Strider Offline
Tash-la
I've been here a while

Name: Nat

Re: I Want to be DONE With This! - March 21st 2009, 05:15 PM

Hi Emily,

Don't worry about the length of the post. I think it was really important to understand the back story to this.

I think that you should talk to your school office if this guy comes to see you at lunch again. Is he coming on school grounds? If he is, I'm pretty certain he's not allowed to be there. Let the office know and if he continues, then they can probably contact the police for you.

You should talk to your parents as well. I think that you're doing the right thing by blocking him and ignoring his texts, but if this gets out of hand and if he continues, it may come to the point where you need a restraining order, as Philip Rego said above.

Nat.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/40/signaturep.png
The great artists of our time are the ones who created something timeless. But it was never them defining it that way.
Everyone has a story. What's yours?

(#4 (permalink)) Old
KoKoEm Offline
love's lookin' good on you =]
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Emily

Re: I Want to be DONE With This! - March 21st 2009, 10:14 PM

Thanks for replying, Nat and Phillip.
I don't think there's any reason that the school has for him not being on school grounds (yet). I've mentioned to an adult at my school about what happened at the Homecoming dance and she said that really anyone who went to Cathedral and is under 21 can go to that dance, so he was allowed to be there. She said that he couldn't go to the Winter Dance unless he was asked by someone, but I still didn't go because I didn't know if he finally got someone to go with him or not. I think I'm going to go back to her on Monday or Tuesday or sometime in the next week about the more recent stuff.

This is how it ends
We believe every lie & say we'll still be friends
How long will it last
Before we scratch all the scripts & rework the casts
*Hourglass by the Hush Sound*

PM me =]

Current Craft Obsession: http://friendship-bracelets.net
Craft obsessions vary often.
  Send a message via AIM to KoKoEm Send a message via MSN to KoKoEm Send a message via Yahoo to KoKoEm  
Closed Thread