TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
XxMallyPrydexX Offline
Average Joe

Name: Mally

Unhappy I Hate Him - October 22nd 2011, 06:32 PM

I am so done with my dad. He is abusive to my mother and to me and my sisiter both physically, mentally, and sexually and I am so fucking done with it. When he threatens to call the lawyer and leave I just wish he would fucking do it. It's killing me. It's making me want to be fucking anywhere except here, even if that place is six feet under. Maybe if I died, my mother would finally leave him, and save herself and my little sisters from a life of abuse.

I'm just sick of it all.... I'm sick of the screaming and the cussing and the crying. He's never going to change. Dads don't threaten their daughters, they don't hit them, they don't call them bitches or cunt bags. As far is I can see, I've been fatherless my whole life. I don't know what to fucking do anymore. My life is worthless to him. He tells me he takes my exboyfriends side, my exboyfriend who molested me and caused me to attmept suicide... he tells my mother that I'm a liar and tries to poison her against me when I know that everything I say is true what can I do anymore...

They can have their world
We'll create our own
I may not be brave or strong or smart
But somewhere in my secret heart

I know
Love will find a way
Anywhere I go
I'm home
If you are there beside me

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Stargazed. Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: I Hate Him - October 22nd 2011, 08:22 PM

Hey there,

I'm so sorry this is happening to you. However, killing yourself isn't the way out. Have you or your mother ever considered contacting the local authorities to report your father? I am sure they would help you. Although things are tough right now, don't give up hope. There's always a light at the end of the tunnel. Keep your chin up, lovely. I'm here if you ever need to chat.

Take care of yourself. xxx

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
XxMallyPrydexX Offline
Average Joe

Name: Mally

Re: I Hate Him - October 22nd 2011, 08:27 PM

Thanks for you kind words ^-^

I have mixed emotions about authorities, I have never had good experiences with them. She did call the cops once and asked them to make him leave for a while and they said that there was nothing that they could do for us soo =/ I swear we've tried everything... we're just trapped here with no way of escaping.

Thanks again hun <3 you're sweet

They can have their world
We'll create our own
I may not be brave or strong or smart
But somewhere in my secret heart

I know
Love will find a way
Anywhere I go
I'm home
If you are there beside me

(#4 (permalink)) Old
PSY Offline
Hugh Jackman ♥

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Robin

Re: I Hate Him - October 25th 2011, 03:46 AM

There IS more you and your mother can do. You can collect evidence of the abuse... photos of the bruises, audio/video recordings of the emotional abuse, etc. You can then take that to the police and file a complaint against your father. If you file a restraining order, depending on where you live, you could have him forcibly evicted from the house until the case is examined further by the police. Worst-case scenario, you and your mother can leave - stay with extended family members, stay with family friends, visit a battered women's shelter while your mother looks for employment opportunities and alternate living arrangements.

There is always, ALWAYS something you can try... so don't give up hope! =)

Closed Thread