TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
vrgtfvgt4vg Offline
Junior TeenHelper

My friends have stopped liking me - November 16th 2011, 10:23 PM

My friends don't like me anymore and I sit with them at lunch and they found a replacement me and replacement me is really smart and she likes talking to smart people. Two of the girls don't like me at all (there are five of them) and I say something to them and they look at me and don't talk to me. And then the other two don't acknowledge me anymore, so it's like I'm talking to myself. We don't like any of the same things and my pop tart is stale. They don't invite me anywhere and like two weeks into school they took replacement me to the mall.

And there are four other girls who are kind of okay friends with me, but I don't ever see two girls anymore and the other is weirdly in love with manga. So I don't really have any good friends or anything but nobody hates me. If you asked people about me they would say I'm fine. I can't tell my mom I don't have friends because she'll make me quit music lessons and do a sport. My music teacher is my friend though ... and my cat. I ran out of poptart. I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy...

(#2 (permalink)) Old
leavemealone Offline
I Still Miss You <3
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Raewyn

Re: My friends have stopped liking me - November 16th 2011, 10:28 PM

Awww hun its gonna be okay your "friends" aren't your friends at all. They're just growing up and turning into a bunch of snot mouth brats, but don't worry, eventually they'll grow up. But don't wait around for them. You are better than that! You go on and find better friends who actually care about your feelings. Stay strong!

Exert your talents, and distinguish yourself, and don't think of retiring from the world, until the world will be sorry that you retire

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Chris Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Chris

Re: My friends have stopped liking me - November 28th 2011, 09:11 AM

I agree with leavemealone, they arent your friends. A friend wouldnt treat you with disrespect like that.

Unfortunatly, I have to tell you that in your lifetime, you will have alot of people that you will lose. You will lose alot of lovers, alot of friendships, and alot of other things.

I think you should move on and try to find some REAL friends that deserve a person like you in there lives. Yes, there are people out there other than your group of friends. You just have to look and try to talk to people. But ill be honest, once you get to high school, you will find true friends. Friends that care and love you. Hold on tight, you have a long ride, but make it a fun ride

Goodluck!

Chris
I hope you know that you deserve it all. The best, the most honest, the most beautiful purest love in the world. Not only to be loved by others, but to be loved by yourself. To look in the mirror and think "Yes, I'm exactly who I want to be". To speak up and be proud of yourself. To be brave and open. You deserve the nicest and most caring people to walk into your life. You deserve it all, you know. The whole world...

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Charlie

Re: My friends have stopped liking me - November 28th 2011, 11:10 AM

Friends will come and go, it sucks but it's part of life and if you feel that the people you consider friends aren't being friends back then you should go out there and meet new people, make new friends. I know it can be easier said then done but I'm sure that there are people out there that would be happy to be your friend

Closed Thread