TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
--.redpanda.-- Offline
Solaris
Average Joe

Name: Calli

Met my biological family for the first time... - December 18th 2011, 06:27 PM

Well, I've been struggle for 20 years of my life with my adoption. I had always thought I was a mistake and such, I was wrong. I had told myself year after year they didn't care. I was wrong.

I found out that my biological parents had wanted to keep me so much. They had wanted nothing more than to be in my life for all the years they weren't. They just couldn't afford it. Also, I found out that I wasn't planned. I was my mother's miracle baby. She was told after my brother that she couldn't have any other children. Then a few months later, she found out that she was having another child. Of course, this was after a boy and it ran boy-girl-boy-girl. So, she knew I was a girl. When I was born, the two of them had two others livint with them. My eldest brother and my older sister.

Well, the rest is just confusing...I just wanted to say. I met them. It seems to me that they were honest with me and I appreciate that.

So this Christmas was the best ever!!!

"It is better to be feared than loved, if not both."

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Disappearing Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Met my biological family for the first time... - December 18th 2011, 06:30 PM

I'm very happy you got to meet them and learn more about your family, and that you had a good Christmas with them because of it. That is great news.
If you ever want to talk about anything, PM me anytime.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Chris Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Chris

Re: Met my biological family for the first time... - December 18th 2011, 07:49 PM

I'm really glad that you have found hope again. Sometimes we are so mad, and so upset about things that we don't always have a clear mind of what really happen. So I'm glad that you have met your parents, and that you are very happy about it - and I'm also glad that they told you the truth, and I hope that you find space in your heart to forgive and move on with happiness.

I wish you the best of luck!

Best wishes,
Chris

Chris
I hope you know that you deserve it all. The best, the most honest, the most beautiful purest love in the world. Not only to be loved by others, but to be loved by yourself. To look in the mirror and think "Yes, I'm exactly who I want to be". To speak up and be proud of yourself. To be brave and open. You deserve the nicest and most caring people to walk into your life. You deserve it all, you know. The whole world...

Closed Thread