TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Theford Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Harrison

My friends are starting to not like me - December 30th 2011, 07:48 AM

I just moved in 6 months ago and at first it was awesome but when I got into the 3erd month the tables started to turn. First it was this camp out that four of us went on and I had a bad dream so I kind of took up more room that I should have (we were in a 3 person tent) Next we went airsofting and I unleashed my fury with a ak-47, covering him head to butt in 27 shots,it was all fun and games or so I thought. As we end the game we decide we'll round up 4 or 5 more friends and throw a surprise party for my Steve (not actual name) we had drinks and pizza already for him so we surprise him sing happy b day to him and open presents after that we start playing basket ball and I made four or five baskets and the made some and so we stop the game and start talking and one of my friends says hey wanna go inside and watch some foot ball? So we head in side, watch and then every one ecept me brad and kile (fake names) stay inside. any ways kile is the one I shot a bunch so he wanted revenge. So he asks me to fight him I say ya shour we set Down a few rules and followed them. He's 13 4' 11" and is 127 pounds I'm 97 pounds and 11 yeas old and 5' 8". I whipped out and lost and cried. next I go on another camp out and he tells me to push him so i ignore him and he calls me a sissi. My dad is in charge of all of are troop and I'm wondering if I should kiss up to kile or tell my dad or kiss up to the leader of the pack were al ready friends but...

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Chris Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Chris

Re: My friends are starting to not like me - December 31st 2011, 01:30 AM

Well I have a question: What are you trying to accomplish? Do you want to maintain the friendship? Or do you want to make new friends? I'm alittle confused on what you are asking.

If you want to maintain the friendships you have I would not tell your Dad or the troop leader - because then they may get mad and not talk to you at all. I would try to talk to them and tell them that you are sorry if you made them mad - and you just want everything to be bad the way it was.

If you don't want to maintain the friendship and find new friends than I wouldn't tell your dad - but maybe the troop leader that you feel uncomfortable with these guys because they want to fight - and want you to do things like push them.

I personally think you should find new friends - and maybe even find a new troop to join because these friends aren't friends. Real friends wouldn't treat you like these guys are.

Best wishes,
Chris

Chris
I hope you know that you deserve it all. The best, the most honest, the most beautiful purest love in the world. Not only to be loved by others, but to be loved by yourself. To look in the mirror and think "Yes, I'm exactly who I want to be". To speak up and be proud of yourself. To be brave and open. You deserve the nicest and most caring people to walk into your life. You deserve it all, you know. The whole world...

Closed Thread