TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

A random thought about people - January 23rd 2012, 03:14 AM

I was doing my homework last night when this thought crossed my mind. I have a class called interent foundations and I have this person in my family, which is actually my uncle, that could most definity help me out big time with this class espeacilly on nights my fiance works but I know that on the nights he is home,I know he could help me out as well. but anyways, This person in my family is a computer expert,and knows everything I need to know about the interent. I dislike this person, but I used to like him pretty good until last year when he started mistreating my aunt and stuff.

a better example would like if say you are doing terrible in math but one your friends are doing excellent in math, and you have homework due the next day, but earlier that week you and that friend got into a fight and are not talking and you need help really bad but no else in your house or any family close by doesn't have a clue on how to help you out with your problem.

Don't you hate it when a person you dislike now but you used to like in the past is a person that you need in some situations that you know could help you out, possibly give you the best advice etc?

Last edited by Risewiththefallen; January 23rd 2012 at 03:20 AM.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
PSY Offline
Hugh Jackman ♥

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Robin

Re: A random thought about people - January 23rd 2012, 03:46 AM

Have you considered finding a tutor for this class? Yes, it sucks when someone you used to like (and now dislike, for whatever reason) would be the perfect person to turn to in a time of need, if it weren't for your current conflict. You don't have to choose between failing a class or talking to that person, though. There ARE, in fact, other people you can turn to outside of your immediate circles of family members and friends. Tutors, teachers, educational websites/software, etc. are always at your disposal. =)

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: A random thought about people - January 23rd 2012, 04:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSY View Post
Have you considered finding a tutor for this class? Yes, it sucks when someone you used to like (and now dislike, for whatever reason) would be the perfect person to turn to in a time of need, if it weren't for your current conflict. You don't have to choose between failing a class or talking to that person, though. There ARE, in fact, other people you can turn to outside of your immediate circles of family members and friends. Tutors, teachers, educational websites/software, etc. are always at your disposal. =)

I'm actually doing find in the class...its just that I was getting mad because I couldn't find answer to a question that he(my uncle) may know the answer to and no one else was home with me last night at all and plus Its just that no one else in my family would know how to help me and no one else was online to in my class to help me either....but its all good because I made a B on the quiz, I was just really sharing a random thought.

Closed Thread