TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
JustACityBoy Offline
Telemachus
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Carl

My friend is a total hatable guy - February 11th 2012, 06:22 AM

My friend is a total hatable guy,

I've really thought this only once or twice before, but now, I think it forever and I think I lost my respect for this guy.
In school, my only friend in class is this big 300 lb polish guy, he gets made fun of and it kind of leaks on to me, though I don't care about reputation anymore since I'm transfering.

Today in Gym, he stuck the middle finger to everyone because the ball hit his chest which he says "it was aimed" but I know it wasn't, b/c its baseball. This big bull event made me simply have to post this.

Before this, a classmate threw an failed-threw an eraser to a friend and it bounced on his face, and he walked up to the thrower and held him by the collar with his fist out and cursed him out so horribly, saying dumb sht racist words cause that guy was african american.

He also frequently got into fights with a asian girl, flying the word "btch" across the room, but they stopped fighting.

He is very awkward kind of like me but not as much, because he does weird random stuff, like he often takes my stuff and puts it on the table of others. He also drew fcking penis's on my notebook atleast once every period I sit next to him. I had to yell at him and push him til he finally stopped, and he can't take any physical harm without retribution, so he obviously pushed me back. We fought like 3 days ago but it passed now. He also taps my back... and holds on to my bookbag.. i turn around for my dear life hoping no one sees and I quite obviously get pissed off all the time, and I tell him to fcking stop every single day. Each time I say something he likes is gay, like a 1997 lego rock raider game he plays and mods STILL, fcking year 2012, he keeps saying "FINAL FANTASY IS GAY!" (my favorite games I tell him to play) I say something is gay about him and he says "your gay" very lightly and seriously. Of course, I mean it as a joke, I may be a douchebag sometimes but I try not to go overboard.
I make the biggest of the most minor quote joke on Jesus, saying he looks so hippie in our art history textbook and the rings are off, he fcking must defend every statement on Jesus and will get pissed if I say 1 wrong word.

He has no respect for women, he doesn't talk about women or nudity or devils even a game like diablo 3, because of his religion. I don't really mind the fact that he doesn't talk about girls, but I mean come on, a game with no sexuality or devils he cannot play. He replaces every word of "girl" with "btch" 50% of the time if hes angry to that person, which is practically 90% of the time. He hates all middle-eastern people. IDK why, but he thinks every Indian or black descent person in the world is muslim, and he hates them all because they burned down bibles.

What should I do. Don't get me wrong, I want to be his friend cause he's cool sometimes but he is.... omg wtf a d1ck period. I never told him any of these things other then the fact that he should stop fcking talking about penis's and drawing them but rather draw boobs instead. I offered the 3 rule plan where a person has 3 chances and he cannot get mad at them until the 3rd one, but he is ignorant and it is completely dead as of eternity because it never floated.

Last edited by JustACityBoy; February 11th 2012 at 07:33 AM.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Choose Offline
Invest in yourself.
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: My friend is a total hatable guy - February 13th 2012, 11:08 PM

It sounds like you consider him as a person you are stuck with rather than a friend. If I were in that position with so many things I dislike about the person, I'd find some better friends and break ties. Why do you hang out with this guy with so many things you dislike about him?

"Ignore the ramblings of the ignorant, and step on or over their crumpled bodies as you make your way to the top of the mountain. Eat upon their flesh for fuel, and, through your determination and will, banish them to obscurity and a life of complacency and self righteousness that is the hell in which they live"

-Richard Safreed

"Civilize the mind, but make savage the body."

Last edited by Choose; February 14th 2012 at 11:58 AM.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
JustACityBoy Offline
Telemachus
Regular TeenHelper

Re: My friend is a total hatable guy - February 14th 2012, 04:22 AM

.....................what I'm going to say next is one thing that I hate about myself
We're best friends in this school, but I'm not really his best friend, and he wants to contact me after the end of school, I want to too just to check up but I don't want to hang out. Only PM's via emails.

He is my friend, just not that close because he does many weird things. I mean, he can't talk about 1/10th of the entire conversation book so I simply can't be his best friend, I hate to admit. He told me he was my best friend btw. I probably do feel like I'm stuck with him because we're both losers in the same school and we both don't want to be lonely, but sadly, I don't plan to talk to him outside after school ends.. fk
I want to be his best friend if we were similar.. but we're just too different. We've been sitting with eachother for 6 months and I am truly a douche. I really shouldn't have titled it as that, he gets into fight with OTHERS like so easily, but if you know him, I guess he's not hatable. I'm the pure douchebag of a rotten soul, I think I might just be using him just to talk to him during my loneliness

fuck fuck fuck fuck sorry that had to get out omfg fuck
i feel so despicable each time I type a revolution, I've been thinking this but never expressed it ever.
sorry guys

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?

Re: My friend is a total hatable guy - February 14th 2012, 05:27 AM

Just so I understand correctly, you're both at the lowest tier of the social hierarchy in your school so you're both loners and for that reason you "hang out"? There's nothing wrong with talking to certain people when you're lonely and have nothing to do. I cant think of many reasons why he'd draw penises in your notebook, other than if he wanted to embarrass you or he finds them attractive. From your description, he seems to be very insecure with himself and doesn't have a great deal of confidence or self-esteem since he feels the need to retaliate physically after something as minor as a playful shove. To me that indicates he wants to be the best or "top dog" but is unable to, so he resorts to violence or immature name-calling to degrade.

I'm an honest person even if telling the truth will hurt the person because in my view, it helps them grow. If I were you, I'd be honest and tell him everything you said here, as well as something such as, "if you want to hit me, it confirms my suspicion you truly are fragile, which is fine but be a man and quit with the macho bullshit, it doesn't impress anyone and certainly not me. If you still want to hit me, go ahead but you're on your own for the rest of the school year until we can see eye-to-eye. If you want to make this friendship work, I'm willing to try right now."

I can rip you off, and steal all your cash, suckerpunch you in the face, stand back and laugh. Leave you stranded as fast as a heart-attack.
- Danko Jones (I Think Bad Thoughts)

(#5 (permalink)) Old
JustACityBoy Offline
Telemachus
Regular TeenHelper

Re: My friend is a total hatable guy - February 15th 2012, 08:18 PM

thanks guys.
I totally believe and agree in tough love, it's the reason why I became so quiet after 6th grade. It will help me in the future though in things that matter, like best friends.
I'm going to tell him some of this slowly throughout the school month.
Thanks, close please

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Closed Thread