TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Renad Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Unhappy i had a fight with my B.F.F - February 26th 2012, 05:02 PM

Hi guys..

i had a big fight with my best friend and we haven't talked since last sunday

and the problem is we are not talking for no reason i mean we didn't have a fight we just stopped talking, that happened to us 2 times befor but it dosen't last more than one day but this time it's too much, and each one of us want's the other one to start talking, she started talking the 2 first times, but this time i don't think she is going to talk and i don't wanna talk either, because i don't like to apologize for something i didn't do, i mean both of us did nothing, we just stopped talking, and yesterday she talked to me, i answered meanly but i was just joking, the she stopped talking again, i really don't know what to do ,, pllz help me.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
ForgetMeNot9 Offline
Muggle
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Megan

Re: i had a fight with my B.F.F - February 26th 2012, 06:26 PM

Getting into a fight with your best friend is never fun! This has happened to me several times in the past, so I know how you feel but maybe you should just be the one to break the ice, you know? I know you said you didn't want to apologize for something you didn't do, and you're right that you shouldn't have to. But if you really want to fix what ever is going on between you, then why not tell her what you said to us? Neither of you did anything - you just stopped talking to each other for no reason. But, it does seem like something might be bothering her. So, I'd suggest maybe giving her a call or send her an email and ask if she wants to hang out. Then you can both talk calmly about what's happened. If she says no, then try giving her some space for a bit and try again another time or let her come to you. I hope that everything works out for you!

Rescue is possible. Love is the movement ♥

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Chelley Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: i had a fight with my B.F.F - February 26th 2012, 06:27 PM

Sometimes its not a matter of whos right or wrong. Its a matter of i care about this friendship enoigh that Im willing to stop being angry so it doesnt ruin our friendship. You mentioned that she talked first the last couple of times and that she tryed to talk to u but you basically pushed her away again. I would say its now ur turn to start talking to her first. If she doesnt at first resppnd then justsay how important this friendship is to u and keep trying.

Closed Thread