TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Phantom5876 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Confused and depressed - April 9th 2012, 12:47 PM

I really don't know how much longer I can take of this. All I've tried to do is to repair our friendship. She says she wants to be friends, but it seems like she doesn't want our friendship repaired. I don't know how much more I can take.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
x_sepi_x Offline
BrokenInside
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Sabah

Re: Confused and depressed - April 10th 2012, 01:16 PM

What exactly happened? x

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Cassie999 Offline
Banned
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Confused and depressed - April 10th 2012, 01:31 PM

Yeah what happened? how did you and her fall out?

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Manasvi
Location: A hidden, faaaaar-off world where people love each other and everything is just perfect. :)

Re: Confused and depressed - April 11th 2012, 11:34 AM

Hey,
I'm sorry things have been tough for you lately. Please tell us what happened so that we can help you. I'm here if you ever wanna talk. Don't lose hope!
Take care. xx

All we can do is Keep Breathing...!

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Phantom5876 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Confused and depressed - April 12th 2012, 10:43 AM

I really don't know how it fell apart. We were talking to eachother and then one day, she stopped. I never got an explanation for it. I don't know if it was somethings I did, said, or implied. Or if something happened on her end with her family. At school, it's terrible. I just want to say hi or equvilant of that, but she appears to ignore me, by either making it clear she doesn't want to talk (turning away from me or striking up a conversation with her friends) or will avoid me in the halls (sees me coming, moves over to other side of hallway where there is now a huge group of people that I can't get through.
That's about all I can explain, I don't know anything else really

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Flavalicious Offline
100% Coffee addict
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Felis

Re: Confused and depressed - April 12th 2012, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom5876 View Post
I really don't know how it fell apart. We were talking to eachother and then one day, she stopped. I never got an explanation for it. I don't know if it was somethings I did, said, or implied. Or if something happened on her end with her family. At school, it's terrible. I just want to say hi or equvilant of that, but she appears to ignore me, by either making it clear she doesn't want to talk (turning away from me or striking up a conversation with her friends) or will avoid me in the halls (sees me coming, moves over to other side of hallway where there is now a huge group of people that I can't get through.
That's about all I can explain, I don't know anything else really
There must be reasons why she's avoiding you at school and there's no way you can fix your friendship unless you know what caused her to turn her back on you.

If there's no way to approach her in person, you should try to call her or the last option is to text her. It might be that she didn't feel comfortable to explain the whole thing directly to you or it could be other things. But regardless, if you want to save your friendship, don't give up hope and find out what actually happened.
I wish everything turns out well with you. Good luck!

Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition. - Alexander Smith

Change and growth take place when a person has risked himself and dares to become involved with experimenting with his own life. - Herbert Otto

(#7 (permalink)) Old
x_sepi_x Offline
BrokenInside
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Sabah

Re: Confused and depressed - April 12th 2012, 08:10 PM

there must be some reason why she's being like this. Have you tried asking her? Have you talked to her about it?
Sweetheart it may well not be something to do with you, it may be something to do with your friend herself. You need to talk to her about it. If not talk, text her or call her, or even write her a letter. You won't know till you don't ask sweetie. Hope it gets sorted out soon x x

Closed Thread