Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar
   Halloween Resource

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Food and Recipes Discuss cooking, your favourite foods, and share recipes here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
~Show Yourself~ Offline
Please call that story back.
I've been here a while

Name: Violet

Question I feel like such a klutz, anyone can help me? - July 9th 2016, 05:58 PM

edit: She just had plain tofu lol. This thread seems so silly of me, looking back
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone,

So I'm home alone a lot and I got hungry. Lol, it always starts with hunger and a little excitement to try something. Anyway I had an idea. I found canned salmon and decided to make it taste really good and put it on a tortilla and put it in the fridge and give it to my family when they come home. So my family is peskitarian and we're always trying to find cool foods to prepare and tortilla wrap usually has chicken or meat in it so I thought fish would be a cool idea. Anyway, I like how it turned out. But here's the problem now. One of my sisters is vegan, right? So I was like it's okay I can just cut up some tofu and do the same tortilla wrap thing for her and it will be all cool and stuff. But here's the thing. I cut up the tofu but when I was folding it, the whole tortilla broke apart and I have this habit of eating the food I mess up on. So I ate it all up and then I realized I can't really try again because there's no more tomato, plus what's the point of doing the same mistake again? (isn't that the sign of insanity-repeating the same mistakes over and over?)

So I need your help! What can I do with tofu, scallion, garlic, tortilla, and some odd and ends like jalapeno? Stores around here are not opened on saturday and I have no money to do shopping

I feel bad if they come home and they have something to eat except that one sister. Also because my father made a treat for everyone yesterday but because he got into an argument with her he didn't save her any and she already feels left out over that so last thing I want to tell her is that I ate her lunch

Otherwise I'll just cook some zuccini with tomato sauce but I want to try something with tofu lol.

Now that I think of it, she can eat plain tofu right?

Last edited by ~Show Yourself~; July 11th 2016 at 01:42 AM.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount2

Edit avatar

Re: I feel like such a klutz, anyone can help me? - July 11th 2016, 03:32 AM

Ya or you can make a tofu burrito out of it and add some of the other ingredients if u want to.

(Haha that's terrible but it just made me laugh when I read this thread. It brightened my day).

(#3 (permalink)) Old
MorbidDaisies Offline
< < > >
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Delwen

Re: I feel like such a klutz, anyone can help me? - July 11th 2016, 07:47 AM

Oooh! I'm not a big fan of tofu myself but I'll ask my friends to give me some recipes

breathe. it's just a bad day, not a bad life.

Closed Thread