TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Food and Recipes Discuss cooking, your favourite foods, and share recipes here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Can you hear the silence?
Senior TeenHelper

Been drinking the chocolate creamy coolers everyday for the past week and half - August 29th 2016, 08:50 PM

I've had this obsession with the new drinks which are on the rage at the moment. They are like chocolate all different flavours they have cream on top and chocolate inside and they have coffee at the bottom not sure if mine has coffee in cause they do them with and with out coffee. Do you think it's bad that I've drank one of these each day from my.local Starbucks they are so nice it won't cause any harm to my health to be drinking chocolate so often can to much chocolate hurt me? I regularly work out but that's besides the point I also suffer with ADHD I haven't noticed any increase in my hyperactivity. Should it all be fine ?

The drinks are called something like coco mocca or something like that

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Re: Been drinking the chocolate creamy coolers everyday for the past week and half - August 29th 2016, 08:53 PM

From what I've researched, sugar doesn't actually have an effect on hyperactivity. The caffeine may make you feel more energetic. Health wise I'm sure they aren't healthy for you, but it probably also won't kill you to have them. I find for me, normally I'll eventually get sick of things like that and not touch them after a while. If you're concerned it could impact your health, I'd suggest speaking to your doctor.

"We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and build a brace for yours."

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
TeenHelp Addict

Name: Traci

Re: Been drinking the chocolate creamy coolers everyday for the past week and half - August 30th 2016, 07:35 PM

I work at Starbucks, so if you can specify what drink this actually is, I can give you more information on its nutrition and how to alter it to make it healthier but still yummy. It sounds like it's a mocha frappuccino from your description. These aren't necessarily healthy, but there's nothing wrong with treating yourself. There's no data on the effects of eating chocolate every day. They're a bit high in sugar and unless you specify, it's made with whole milk, which some people are opposed to. But they're fine in moderation.

I said to the sun, "Tell me about the big bang"
& the sun said “it hurts to become."
Andrea Gibson, "I Sing The Body Electric; Especially When My Power Is Out"
  Send a message via MSN to Coffee.  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Been drinking the chocolate creamy coolers everyday for the past week and half - August 30th 2016, 09:06 PM

Yeah exactly that I've been drinking one everyday when I go in to town is that bad lol? I regularly exercise and stuff but they taste so good!!!

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
TeenHelp Addict

Name: Traci

Re: Been drinking the chocolate creamy coolers everyday for the past week and half - August 30th 2016, 10:31 PM

No, it's not "bad." They're not particularly healthy but everyone has their weaknesses. You don't need to justify eating an unhealthy snack with your general lifestyle or other health decisions, you can just choose to eat the things you love as part of living a happy and holistically well life! I'm still not completely sure what drink you're ordering so I can't tell you any additional nutrition information. But regardless, it's not bad to drink it every day.

I said to the sun, "Tell me about the big bang"
& the sun said “it hurts to become."
Andrea Gibson, "I Sing The Body Electric; Especially When My Power Is Out"
  Send a message via MSN to Coffee.  
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Been drinking the chocolate creamy coolers everyday for the past week and half - August 31st 2016, 07:20 AM

I can't believe they stop making them here in England around October time there only summer drinks so I've been told probably good because Starbucks have me hooked I'm trying to try every flavour lol!

Closed Thread