TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Food and Recipes (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f184-food-recipes/)
-   -   What's your favourite type of chocolate? (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f184-food-recipes/t160256-whats-your-favourite-type-chocolate/)

Halcyon July 6th 2020 07:53 PM

What's your favourite type of chocolate?

It's World Chocolate Day tomorrow (7th July) and I just wondered what your favourite chocolate is!
  • Plain dark chocolate
  • Plain milk chocolate
  • Plain white chocolate
  • Chocolate with nuts
  • Chocolate with caramel
  • Chocolate filled with alcohol
  • Chocolate with a ganache filling
I'm sure there's loads more that I'm missing. I've listed the 3 basic ones in the poll, but feel free to elaborate in a post.

I find a lot of chocolate to be too sweet so I'd probably pick dark chocolate.

DeletedAccount59 July 6th 2020 08:45 PM

Re: What's your favourite type of chocolate?

I like milk chocolate and sometimes with nuts and caramel or salted.

Ennui. July 7th 2020 02:54 PM

I didn't even know that chocolate day was a thing! I like white chocolate or chocolate filled with peanut butter (aka Reese's :bleh: ) the most. I don't really like dark. I do like Lindt brand chocolates a lot.

Arabesque- golfing girl. July 7th 2020 07:05 PM

I think Chocolate Day sounds lovely:) I don't eat a lot of candy, just on some holidays. I pick white chocolate:)

hocus pocus July 8th 2020 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spoons (Post 1354669)
I didn't even know that chocolate day was a thing! I like white chocolate or chocolate filled with peanut butter (aka Reese's :bleh: ) the most. I don't really like dark. I do like Lindt brand chocolates a lot.

Ooh, for Easter, Lindt had these milk chocolate truffle eggs and they were perfect.

I like peanut butter and chocolate together, too. I like milk chocolate, but dark chocolate is my favorite. I've been wanting some dark chocolate and peanut m&m's. I can have a little bit of white chocolate here and there but too much of it makes me nauseous for some reason.

Dawn. July 18th 2020 05:37 AM

I like all types of chocolate to be honest. :nosweat:

Rivière July 22nd 2020 09:37 PM

Dark all the way!

DeletedAccount71 July 24th 2020 07:49 PM

I like dark chocolate! Not really anything above 70% cocoa though; then it gets to be too bitter. If it's higher than 70% I can eat it in small amounts but not as much as I'd like.

Everglow. August 3rd 2020 10:25 AM

Dark all the way! My friends think I'm mad that I prefer that over white, but white is too sweet for me.

MsNobleEleanor August 5th 2020 10:28 AM

I really enjoy dark chocolate with nuts or dried fruit or pretzels. I have changed my diet a lot and opt for the dark chocolate options. I do pick other chocolates from time to time as a treat like milk chocolate.

DeletedAccount53 December 4th 2020 07:39 PM

Chocolate as dark as night. My only choice is Valrhona, tho given second choice? That would be Prestat.