Food and Recipes Discuss cooking, your favourite foods, and share recipes here.
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Lemon -
March 26th 2023, 07:44 PM
Do you like lemons?
I cook with lemons and it's good in water.
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
-->
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,012
Points: 194,588, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Lemon -
March 27th 2023, 02:33 AM
I like water with lemon sometimes, or baked goods that are lemon like lemon loaves.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Lemon -
March 27th 2023, 06:57 AM
I put slices of lemon in my tea and water every day
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
|
|
Did you miss me?
Outside, huh? **********
Name: Hollie
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/They
Location: London
Posts: 4,530
Points: 76,394, Level: 39 |
Join Date: January 19th 2011
|
Re: Lemon -
March 29th 2023, 06:54 PM
I like lemon desserts..like lemon drizzle cake, lemon meringue...and of course lemon and sugar on pancakes
"Why want another universe if this one has dogs?"
Matt Haig - The Midnight Library
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,353
Points: 106,865, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Lemon -
March 31st 2023, 05:38 AM
I also quite like lemons.
|
|
|
|
|
Staying alive
Experienced TeenHelper ******
Name: Please call me Soda.
Age: 21
Gender: Woman
Pronouns: She/her
Location: England
Posts: 724
Points: 16,232, Level: 18 |
Join Date: December 24th 2020
|
Re: Lemon -
March 31st 2023, 05:28 PM
Unfortunately, I cannot stand lemons. I hate the taste and the smell.
May your love never end
And if you need a friend
There's a seat here alongside me.
Autism, Depression, Anxiety
|
|
|
|
|
Member
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Age: 35
Posts: 10
Join Date: July 12th 2023
|
Re: Lemon -
July 12th 2023, 06:17 AM
Yeah, I love lemons
|
|
|
|
|
Member
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Age: 28
Posts: 10
Join Date: June 3rd 2024
|
Re: Lemon -
June 10th 2024, 08:02 AM
I often add a little lemon to the soup
|
|
|
|
|
Staff On Leave
Experienced TeenHelper ******
Name: Luca
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Location: Alessandria (AL)
Posts: 561
Join Date: August 18th 2020
|
Re: Lemon -
June 10th 2024, 12:15 PM
Oh yeah! Lemons all for life for me! I like make ice creams with it!
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Lemon -
June 10th 2024, 07:12 PM
I'm not really a fan of lemon by itself, I enjoy lemon flavored sweets though.
|
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
-->
|
|
|