TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Death and Grieving Coping with loss is difficult at any age, but you are not alone during this difficult time. Reach out to other users in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
LetMeBeMe! Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Maddi

Unhappy Too Late.. - May 5th 2013, 03:11 PM

Ok, soo, A lot of my friends know about this.. But, I need some advice.. Or something..
So, 7th August 2011, An 8 month old princess was taken away from my family. Almost 2 yrs on, and I still can't let go.. I still cry myself to sleep, blaming myself.. I still walk into that room, and sit in the place she took her last breath.. I still walk around, scared because she's not around to pick me up when I'm down..
I don't know what to do.. I miss her like crazy.. I want her back.. It's too late, but I still wish she was here.. It's not fair.. Her life had barely begun... She has an older brother.. He's 5 this year.. He's a big part of my world.. She has a younger sister, who turns 1 in 3 weeks.. Too bad my mum is a fuckwit so we don't see them anymore.. My sister is pregnant again.. She's over the moon.. But it's too late for me to tell her congratulations.. She's the best sister I have... And she's gone..
I don't know what to do...

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Collies R Us Offline
Proverbs 30:5-6
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Ally

Re: Too Late.. - May 5th 2013, 07:09 PM

I'm sorry.

"Be strong and bold; have no fear or dread of them, because it is the LORD your God who goes with you; he will not fail you or forsake you." (Deut. 31:6 NRSV of the Bible)

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Bullet Offline
Amanda <3
Not a n00b

Name: Amanda

Re: Too Late.. - May 14th 2013, 12:20 AM

I'm sorry that you are going through this moment of grief. Its really hard and confusing to deal with. Just know that her death was not in vain.

Death is hard to deal with, I also know from experience. At times, the death of my grandmother and sister are really hard to deal with. Other days I dont think about it, and I'm ok. Some days, I sit and cry. Know that crying is ok. Its alright to miss them. Dont beat yourself up over this.
Life will go on. It may be hard, and you may have days where everything seems impossible, but don't give up. It gets easier to deal with, and the sadness does subside. Hang in there, youll be ok.

If you need to talk at any time, please feel free to add me, PM or VM me. Also, check out chat. There are lots of people who would love to help you!

Stay Strong,

-Bullet

Bullet <3

PM/VM Anytime!

Instagram: spoiledrottens
PM To Add On Facebook

TeenHelp Member Since 5/11/13
Free of Self Harm Since 5/20/13

To Donate, Please Visit www.gofundme.com/wishescometrue

(#4 (permalink)) Old
I can't get enough

Name: Kayla Christine.

Re: Too Late.. - May 26th 2013, 12:20 AM

I'm sorry you are going through a really hard time right now. It is never an easy time when you lose someone you care about, even harder when they are taken too soon. Time does help, but also so do keeping there memories alive with you.
There may not be anything you can do to get her back, but there is a way you can keep her memories alive. Remember her.
I'm sorry for your loss. Its never easy, but it does get easier, you grieve and continue on in life, don't forget she is watching down on you. She is still there with you.

Closed Thread