TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Death and Grieving Coping with loss is difficult at any age, but you are not alone during this difficult time. Reach out to other users in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
Outside, huh?

My ex-classmate died today.. - July 30th 2014, 10:55 PM

I just found out that a guy who was in my year in school died today in a single car collision. He was 23 and his name was Sean. I was actually seeing him for a couple of weeks back in 2008 when he joined our school. It's so weird to think that someone I've kissed is dead now. I have to miss the funeral because I'm in America for another month.

It hasn't totally sunk in and then every so often it'll hit me again and I can't believe it. What a lovely lovely lovely person and every so often over the last few years we'd message each other about going for catch-up drinks and we never did, and I used to see him around town all the time last year when I was in college there and I feel awful now that I didn't chat to him. I was just thinking about him the other day, he crosses my mind every so often, mostly as someone I kind of made a fool of myself with back when I was seventeen, but now it's always going to be for a different reason and that's terrible.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
I can't get enough

Name: Kayla Christine.

Re: My ex-classmate died today.. - July 31st 2014, 11:31 PM

Knowing someone who has passed is never easy on anyone. I know its not something you want to think about right now, but grieving comes in many ways. One way or another you will get through this. It will just take some time.

Closed Thread