TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Death and Grieving Coping with loss is difficult at any age, but you are not alone during this difficult time. Reach out to other users in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
itzz.casper Offline
~Unicorns~
Average Joe

Name: Casper

10 deaths within 2 years.... - November 7th 2016, 12:06 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Im only 13 and almost everyone I know is dying
My ma'am mama died July 4,2011 due to heart failure
Uncle Mike died OCtober 28,2016 due to murder
Ally May 1,2016 due to suicide
Emma August 8, 2016 due to suicide
Grandpa August 2, 2016 (That is a special birthday so I have a birthday and death date to deal with"
Jay June 23,2014 due to suicide
Izzy May 5, 2016- May 10 2016 died due to lung failure
Zach December 7,2015 suicide
Mia January 28,2014 suicide
and Freddy March 21 2016 due to overdose
Its hard to handle saddest part is im not allowed to go to their funeral so instead Im stuck with their spirits haunting me, talking to me all the time. Its freaky. And most of them want me to seek their revenge for them which I dont wanna do I wanna help them but just not in their way. I just dont know I want to help them but I cant, and I need help for me, because I swear im going insane because of them....HELP PLEASE

I'm not looking for sympathy, just understanding- Jacoby Shaddix <3

Last edited by cynefin; November 9th 2016 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Adding prefix.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
cynefin Offline
Verbal venom.

TeenHelp Addict

Re: 10 deaths within 2 years.... - November 8th 2016, 01:54 PM

Hi,

I am sorry for your losses. Losing one person is hard enough, it must be unbearable to lose a large amount of people in such a small time period. I know that not a lot can be said when you lose someone, but have you felt these losses yet? Try to let yourself feel things, but don't force it if you're not ready. Maybe just accept these feelings as they happen.

I think you should consider talking to someone about what you're experiencing, with the spirits talking to you and haunting you. That way, you don't have to go through that by yourself.

I don't know if you're religious or what you believe in, but it might help to think of a place where your friends and relatives currently are. So when you miss them, you'll find comfort thinking about where they are now. You can also try talking to them, in your head or out loud. You could write to them; even dedicate a journal to them. Whatever helps ease your pain.

It can be hard with a loss this large, but try to remember that not everyone you are close to is going to die so soon. Try to maintain relationships and make new ones so you don't become afraid of them.

Also, everyone grieves differently in their own time. I personally don't think you ever finish grieving; I think it goes through many changes throughout the process. Go at your own pace.

Articles & Resources Officer|Lead Moderator|Senior Newsletter Editor
The mountains are calling and I must go.
1941-2016

Nature does not rush, yet everything is accomplished
-Lao Tzu
Memories made in the mountains stay in our hearts forever
Move the body, quiet the mind

Closed Thread