TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Death and Grieving Coping with loss is difficult at any age, but you are not alone during this difficult time. Reach out to other users in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
philip123 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Philip

to mike 5/12/09 - June 18th 2009, 05:48 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of death or grieving, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

There isnít a day that goes by where you are not on my mind. I canít forget you. I miss you so much. I still remember when I found out that night what happened to you. I wanted to scream, but all I did was cry. I cried as I ate dinner, in the shower, and cried my-self to sleep. I woke up and cried more. I even cried in school. I didnít want to believe it happened but the grief faces that greeted me confirmed that it was. We could not believe it we all cried. How could you of all people die? I wish I could go back and stop what had happened, keep you here. You shouldnít have gone you should have stayed, I hope your in a better place. Your mother and father were very kind, wonder what was going through their minds. There only son, taken by a single bullet. I hate to say it, but I know itís true, none of us can longer be with you. It made me want to run to your house to find out the truth. How could it be? Maybe happen to someone like me.. but to you? I miss you!

(#2 (permalink)) Old
xxxskittlesxxx Offline
helloooo :D
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Sophie

Re: to mike 5/12/09 - June 19th 2009, 05:31 PM

=[ i'm so sorry. it must be hard
PM me if you ever need to talk yeah?
xxx

You don't know about my past, and
I don't have a future figured out.
And maybe this is going too fast.
And maybe it's not meant to last,

I AM A BANANA

imi , sophie , me

(#3 (permalink)) Old
eunoia Offline
(n) beautiful thinking
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jes

Re: to mike 5/12/09 - June 20th 2009, 06:55 PM

Hey, Philip.

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. It sounds like Mike really meant a lot to you, as well as to a lot of other people. Losing a young person is such a heartbreaking thing, and it can be very hard to cope with. Don't be afraid to lean on other people and please know (although I think you already do) that crying is okay.

Remember Mike as he would want to be remembered. He is gone from our world but he can always live on in your heart.

Take good care of yourself, Philip. Remember that TeenHelp is always here for you. I'm just a PM away, whether you need to talk about something serious or just want to chat. You never have to be alone.

Someday I will be strong enough to lift not one but both of us.
I told you to be patient
I told you to be fine
I told you to be balanced
I told you to be kind

Closed Thread