TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Death and Grieving Coping with loss is difficult at any age, but you are not alone during this difficult time. Reach out to other users in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
lost_chil Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Alice

Exclamation My big brother(uncle) - November 2nd 2009, 12:55 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Alright well I sure hope we all had an amazing halloween night, because I did, untill I got home...

Got home at 3... Got a phone call from Ontario at 4 in the morning...
I can't even type it's so hard...

Well, we got a call, saying...

Saying that he was stabbed 9 times and was being airlifted to Toronto from Barrie...

My sis came into tell me this, at 4:30...

We later learned... That he was stabbed 9 times outside of a bar waiting to get in. He was talking to the guy behind him and stuff, just hanging out, and than an asian guy walked up to that guy and buumped into him and went off. within minutes he came back with 12 more asians, and they were causing trouble and bother the guy, so my uncle(big brother) being the kind person he is, told the guys to lay off, said that it's halloween and they're just trying to have a good time, and next thing he knew he was being kicked and punched all over, after a few minutes they left, and my uncle was just standing there. Than 2 girls turned back to him and said "wow that was intense" or something, and another girl said that he was bleeding!

He didn't know that this whole time, he was not being punched or kicked, but STABBED!

He had MANY cuts all over, and 9 offical stab wounds... He is a bit on the chubby side, and the docs said, if he were even an inch smaller, he would have died on the spot...

He was airlifted to Toronto for imediate surgery...
The most deadliest wound was through his stomch... It reached to the back of his stomach...

Here is the webcast of the news from A Channel Barrie tonight, it's the part where they are talking about the 27 year old stabbed outside of a bar.

http://www.atv.ca/home/promo/news/6Webcast/index.asp

And here is a news article I found a few mins ago...

http://www.977thebeach.ca/news_item.php?NewsID=18699

I am in need of someone to talk to SO bad... He is at a friends place for tonight, he can't be left alone for god knows how long...

I am just so... I don't know... I don't even know if this goes here...

But I just need someone to talk to... I want to breakdown, but can't... It's after the fact and everything, but watching that video and reading the article just kiilled me inside...

I don't know what to do... I've been suicidal on and off... And REALLY contimplating SH again... I just can't do this anymore!

I just need someone to talk to... Someone to listen to me... I just need someone

We May Be Miles Apart. But Your Always Closer To The Moon. And Brighter Than The Stars

PM me anytime! =D
  Send a message via MSN to lost_chil Send a message via Skype™ to lost_chil 
Closed Thread