TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Death and Grieving Coping with loss is difficult at any age, but you are not alone during this difficult time. Reach out to other users in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
~sal~ Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Sally

Lost too many people - November 17th 2009, 11:23 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of death or grieving, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

marked this as triggering just in case ..... just wanted to write a few words to the people i loved i have lost recently (over 2months)

Joe
You were like a grandad to me ... something i never had, i used to look forward to sundays just because i got to see you, over the years we grew apart and now i wish i had made more of an effort, old hall is not the same without you and your jokes. i miss you RIP

Fran
You were poorly for a long time & i'm glad you are not suffering anymore, everyone you left behind misses you. i loved our conversations and no matter how ill you were u never let it get you down. RIP, be painfree

Peter
You were in my life for as long as i can remember, we werent close, you were always closer to my nan but every birthday you & mary always sent me a card & i always loved the time & effort that was spent by you both making them. I can't believe you are gone, it was such a shock to the system, i wish i could have spent more time with you RIP

Pauline
What a shock ..... i cannot believe i will never see you again, zena will miss sitting on ur knee at racing & i'l miss talking to you, everyone will miss you, you were such a big part of racing, i dont remember my life without you. RIP hun

My scars remind me .... my past IS real ♫
You're not the first girl, to cut her fears in her arms, then let them trickle down ♫
I DONT WANT TO BE ME ♫

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Stardaze Offline
Hopeless Love
Jeez, get a life!

Re: Lost too many people - November 18th 2009, 08:00 PM

I know death is a hard thing to deal with. I had to go through my dad's death, then my grandfathers, and also my young cousins. Give it time. It doesn't mean you have to forget about them.
But think of the good memories you had when them.
Hang in there and stay strong<3 i know what its like

(#3 (permalink)) Old
*Jen* Offline
keep smiling :-)
Outside, huh?

Name: Jen

Re: Lost too many people - November 18th 2009, 09:56 PM

I am so sorry to hear about all the people you have lost Sally. Losing people I think is one of the hardest things you have to deal with in life. Angie is right about thinking of the good memories you spent with them. You have to hang onto these memories when you feel sad and are hurting. But it does get easier in time. Remember they may be gone but they will never be forgotten and will always remain in your heart. Stay strong.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
crmzchan Offline
Love is so painful...
Not a n00b

Re: Lost too many people - November 28th 2009, 08:42 PM

What you've written is truly beautiful - they'd be so proud. I recently lost a friend, and this is really what I should have done for her. I can tell you loved them x

Holly Grogan, my friend, died 16.09.2009.
Goodbye, Holly.
May your smile light up the face of heaven.

Closed Thread