TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Death and Grieving Coping with loss is difficult at any age, but you are not alone during this difficult time. Reach out to other users in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
dear diary Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Lucy

wow. - November 22nd 2009, 12:05 AM

i like to believe that everything happens for a reason. but lately i don't know. i've lost three classmates in the past 5 months. kids i use to party with and have class with. i think about how we stopped hanging out so much. all the times i saw one of them and we didn't even bother to say hi. it's like who's next? i just can't believe that 3 friends in the past 5 months. it's just unbelieveable to me. why them? what is the reasoning on all this?! they were just babies still, they had their whole life ahead of them and it was just taken away. and what's ironic is two of the classmates crashed into each other...what are the chances it was them two...i don't know. i guess i'm just still in shock.

I make mistakes, that's what I do.
I speak without thinking,
Act without knowing,
I drink so much I can barely walk,
I'm a fantastic lover though,
& amazing friend.
God knows I mean well.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
xxpaigiexx Offline
Up In The Clouds...

I can't get enough

Name: Paige

Re: wow. - November 22nd 2009, 12:23 AM

Hey,
I know it's difficult coming to terms when one or more people you know and are so used to seeing all the time, suddenly pass.
It's a shock and I'm not going to lie to you it's going to take a while before it actually feels real and like this is happening.
Unfortunately people do pass away and it's horrible how people do pass and you have no chance to say good bye. Cherish the good memories you have of all of your classmates and things will get easier, it's kust tough right now because it's hard to take in.
PM me anytime you need.
Paige xox

(#3 (permalink)) Old
dear diary Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Lucy

Re: wow. - November 22nd 2009, 12:29 AM

thanks. i just keep thinking, oh we just aren't hanging out right now, then someone brings it up and i'm like damn they really arrre gone. it makes me cherish my life and the people around me more and want to be a better person while i still can.

I make mistakes, that's what I do.
I speak without thinking,
Act without knowing,
I drink so much I can barely walk,
I'm a fantastic lover though,
& amazing friend.
God knows I mean well.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Cazzum Offline
Helper
Average Joe

Name: Callum

Re: wow. - November 26th 2009, 09:26 PM

dear diary, I'm really sorry for the loss of your friends, I won't really be good at giving advice because I am still grieving over my grandfather who died 5months ago, and i will never be able to get over it, i cry almost every 2 days over him and I just can't get over it, but all i can say is, be strong, and try to believe that one day you'll be with them again, and it's like, a sort of present/surpise for when you die, this also helps towards when you get confused about when you will die, because you have somethings to look forward too, If i died now, and i got to see my grandad, i'd be happy, of course it would be even worse because i wouldn't see my family, but i'd do anything to speak to him for like even 30seconds, but, be strong friend, and i hope you will be ok, and i hope your friends are resting in peace, God bless.

Cazzum. x

"If my body dies, let my body die, but do not let my country die" - Genghis Khan

If you need advice:
PM

Send a message via MSN to Cazzum Send a message via Skype™ to Cazzum 
Closed Thread