TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Death and Grieving Coping with loss is difficult at any age, but you are not alone during this difficult time. Reach out to other users in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
baseballgirl Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jay

i miss you so effing much <3 - March 30th 2010, 02:29 AM

Just a couple months ago my worst nightmare came to life. i found my mothers lifeless body. she commited sucide. i really do not know how to get the image's out of my head, there allways there. i cant sleeep or eat or anything. nothing i do can get those pictures out of my head. what should i do, im really going crazy

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Kitty. Offline
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Kitty

Re: i miss you so effing much <3 - March 30th 2010, 05:22 AM

Okay darling first off I am so sorry about what happened. I know that this experience was very traumatizing for you. First off, you need to go to therapy. Therapy can help you a lot. Second, crying is a very good way of relieving you emotions about all of this. Third, please eat. You need food to stay healthy.
  Send a message via MSN to Kitty.  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
emoticon Offline
confused.
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Michelle

Re: i miss you so effing much <3 - March 30th 2010, 06:19 AM

write it out. it might be painful at first but it will release some of the emotions out. draw it too. and i agree go see a therapist.

" One day at a time, this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering. "

i wonder when i'll finally jsut start accepting myself, when i'll stop saying i wish i could be like that person.

i have facebook, and myspace. and you can ask for it. :P
  Send a message via Yahoo to emoticon  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Spellbound Offline
LGRW
I can't get enough

Re: i miss you so effing much <3 - March 30th 2010, 07:45 AM

I am so sorry that this happened to you, first of all. I think seeing a therapist and talking to someone about it might help. Start a journal if you don't already have one. Write down all you're feeling; get it on paper. Sometimes that helps. Don't hold it all inside. Go ahead and cry and let it all out. I know this is a tough time. The pain never goes away completely but it subsides over a period of time. I know that's hard to believe but it's true, even though it happened only a few months ago. Once again I'm really sorry. It's not easy to lose a family member, especially a parent. My best advice is to talk to someone. It always feels at least a little better to let it all out, and a professional will help you with the sleeping and eating problems as well. It's not an easy time for you, but I hope you feel somewhat better as time goes on.

Send a message via MSN to Spellbound  
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
baseballgirl Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jay

Re: i miss you so effing much <3 - April 1st 2010, 12:43 AM

I really apreciate you guys taking the time to write to me.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Squid

Re: i miss you so effing much <3 - April 4th 2010, 11:59 PM

I am so sorry for what has happened to you I would agree and say that talking about it helps, be it a teacher, councellor, therapist or a friend, whoever you think is best. However, for the images, I would suggest a councellor or a therapist as they are especially trained in these things and can help you through it. I can see you like baseball, that's good, sport and physical exercise help with grief. If you like drawing and writing, you can try that to. Remember, time is a good healer, and one day you shall be happy once more . These are all ways of just letting it out. Also, feel free to message me if you want to talk about it xx Again, i'm so sorry x

(#7 (permalink)) Old
lovestruck Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: kristen

Re: i miss you so effing much <3 - April 5th 2010, 12:48 AM

i know how yur feeling
my father commited suicide in january
and i sall him too
if yu ever wanna talk pm me

(#8 (permalink)) Old
*Jen* Offline
keep smiling :-)
Outside, huh?

Name: Jen

Re: i miss you so effing much <3 - April 7th 2010, 02:21 PM

I just wanted to say I am so sorry for your loss. Those images sound horrible and must feel really real for you. You could try drawing the images or writing about how you feel. It could just help to get out how you feel. But like has already been suggested you need to see a therapist or counsellor to learn to deal with things. I am always here if you want to chat Jay. It will get easier in time and I believe you can fight your way through this. Stay strong.

Closed Thread