TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Death and Grieving Coping with loss is difficult at any age, but you are not alone during this difficult time. Reach out to other users in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
kris Offline
mmmm toaster stroodles.......
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: kris

Exclamation PLease help...... - February 5th 2009, 02:24 AM

i cant take it anymore...the nitemares the depression the never ending thoughts about ending it.....all i think about is them. think about how life use to be. i guess ill try to explain it...my mom commited suicide about 8 months ago i talked to her that day she told me she loved me wanted to know if i be home for dinner i said no i was going to go to my best friends she only lives like two house down...i forgot something came home a few hours later and i found my mom.....all i remember after that is alot of lights and ppl my dad coming home and hugging me i spent almost a month in the hospital because i jsut stoped talking the doctors n my dad said i was in shock a few months later my dad ends it they said it was a accedent but whatever he was drinking n driving and crashed his car into a tree.....im not stupide he was in icu for 3 days they told my uncle and the rest of us there was no hope they turned off the machines and i watched as he took his last breath.....so there it is thats it before that i pretty much was a average kid with normal parents no real probs now everythings a mess i live with ppl that are suppost to be like 2nd parents to me n my best friend my sister lives with my aunt n uncle she has autism and is ten they cant take both of us things were i live suck everyone says we love you were there for you when things are kind of bad but when they really suck and you need them most they have a million reasons why they are to busy or they just dont care whatever the point is they only ment we be there when things are sort of bad but we cant handle this how the hell am i suppost to handle this i dont know how i can bearly breath most days im in counsling and shes great i go to groups for kids who lost loved ones mainly parents to suicide there ok i mean i have help but its not working i still feel so alone and empty and sad if you ever seen that movie never ending storie and you know about the nothing that destroied their world well thats what happened to mine out of no where this big huge monster just showed up and now everything is gone i just cant do it anymore all i want to do is die and everyone tells me no kris you cant they wouldnt want you to well you know what fuck what they want if they cared then they wouldnt have died......i jsut cant take it anymore so if anyone out there has any real advice not some lame shit like your life is worth it it will get better it just takes time then please share it because really im at the end and just cant take it anymore thanks for reading this even if you dont post anything just please help this really is my last attempt to find some help....... kris
  Send a message via MSN to kris  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
eunoia Offline
(n) beautiful thinking
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jes

Re: PLease help...... - February 5th 2009, 02:44 AM

Hey there, Kris.

Remember what I said, about having all of your life left? And how big a thing that is to hold on to? I know things are really hard right now. I know there's so much more going on than what you have told us. Talk to your counselor, please, and know I'm always around to talk to.

I'm going to close this thread, since you have another one that is exactly the same in the Depression and Suicide forum. (Click here to go to that thread.) If anyone wants to give Kris advice or support, you can do so in that thread.

Don't hesitate to PM me.

Someday I will be strong enough to lift not one but both of us.
I told you to be patient
I told you to be fine
I told you to be balanced
I told you to be kind

Closed Thread