TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives    The Holiday Resource

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Death and Grieving Coping with loss is difficult at any age, but you are not alone during this difficult time. Reach out to other users in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Never Forget Hope
I can't get enough

Name: Kelly

RIP - July 20th 2011, 10:19 PM

I didn't personally know this boy, but I know people who knew him.

7-year-old boy drowned yesterday in a pool at a golf club while on a field trip. He was a very funny kid. His older brother always told the kid's jokes.

He was a very great soul who will be dearly missed by his family!

(I don't know his name, only his brother's which I will not give untilthey release the boy's name in the news)

(#2 (permalink)) Old
dipka Offline
I gotta say what’s on my mind…
Average Joe

Re: RIP - July 21st 2011, 12:33 AM

Firstly after recently experiencing a death myself I understand that the last thing you probably want to hear is 'im sorry to hear that' But I'v said it now anyway.

A death of anyone, even if you simply knew them, but dident know anything elce about them. or if they go to the same school, or even if it is death's in the news that are in the area you live in. Whichever of these and more it will still affect you in someway.

You don't mention any of the resons why he dround himself, or indeed how you are feeling after it so I cannot help you specificly with these things now. If you would like me to then please reply here or you can PM me if you would prefere.

Im here for you
Take care
Dipka

You have just read Dipka's forum post. Dipka is a HelpLINK mentor who is allays happy to help, please just let me know. Also, check out my profile for more about me
Dipka x

IMPORTANT!! When replying partiqually if I started the tread please can people read
the following thread
http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f122-...ngs-propperly/

In that thread poast 6 clearly state's what coulors I can see best so please can you use these if possible so I can read your reply.

Some of my favourite quotations
*what does not destroy you as a warrior makes you stronger
*the tree that is slowest to grow bears the sweetest fruit
*when the sky is at it's darkest is when you can see the stars
*Ancient stone cannot be polished without friction, nor a warrior perfected without trials
*The warrior who has the ability to move mountains begins by carrying small stones

Help-link Mentor 29/6/11

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Never Forget Hope
I can't get enough

Name: Kelly

Re: RIP - July 21st 2011, 04:01 PM

I don't know details, just that he drowned. The people at the golf club saw him at the bottom of the pool, and pulled him out to resuscitate him. That's all I know.

http://www.herald-review.com/news/lo...cc4c002e0.html

They don't know how he drowned, just that he did. As I said, I know his foster brother. He was such a sweet kid!

How do I feel? Not sure. Not broken up about it, but just angry because this kid was hilarious and sweet and his foster family loved him so much.

It angers me the paper says "his bio father was grief-stricken"...what about the people who brought him up?

Anyways, that's all I know.

Closed Thread