TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Death and Grieving Coping with loss is difficult at any age, but you are not alone during this difficult time. Reach out to other users in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
LavenderErin Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: LavenderErin

Asking for help - March 17th 2009, 01:48 AM

My little brother died about 4 months ago now. I still cry about him, which I have learned to get myself through. Sometimes I get really out of control still, I don't know if they can be defined as panic attacks but I get really desperate to the point where I start to look for him frantically. This happened in school the other day but I was in the abandoned starewell part of the school.... and I wished someone could get me through it but I was so embarassed because everyone knows it has been months and usually I act like I am all better and over it. Everyone tells me how "strong" I am, I don't want to ruin it.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Darrenboy! Offline
my long tongue is long.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Asking for help - March 17th 2009, 02:44 AM

hey LavenderErin.

I have something to tell you. Firstly, you do not have to look for your brother anywhere because he is always in your heart, watching over you i know it sounds cheesy, but those who love us and care for us, NEVER EVER, truly leave. I'm sure your brother will want to see you living your life to the fullest. No matter what, remember that he's always together with you

and you know, you ARE strong. Everytone faces these kinds of moments in life. And you know, for one thing, by the way you're typing this out, you're probably one of the sweetest sisters out there That's definitely a fact.

Always remember that your bro lives on in your heart, forever.

always ready to help and chat if there's anything

Those who have went through more pain than everyone else, and want to protect anyone and everyone they know and care for from that pain, are stronger than everyone.

we come, we help, we stick and never leave. pm me anytimeee!

Official member of the completely Unofficial free hugs Club !

I'm firing mah Hugs!

Closed Thread