TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Death and Grieving Coping with loss is difficult at any age, but you are not alone during this difficult time. Reach out to other users in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Lovehatelife23 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Leslie

Unhappy to have Rememberance of my Best Friend - September 12th 2011, 07:48 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of death or grieving, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Well next year its going on 5 Years of my Bestfriend that Commited Suicide, I have a Portrait of him that I want to have as a Tattoo just incase I lose them Pictures...Would that be a Good Idea bc his mom is in Jail for a Long time n his Sister is with her moms mom...I just think i would want that n put the Month,date,year he Died...Plz give me some Advice...

R.I.P
CJ Collins 1993-2008
He was a Awesome Kid
I Love you n Miss you

You learn at a certain pace. Then that pace goes away. Then

you try and try to do everything you can. Then it gets harder.

Then you give up. Then its all over.

Leslie
  Send a message via AIM to Lovehatelife23 Send a message via Yahoo to Lovehatelife23  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
dipka Offline
I gotta say what’s on my mind…
Average Joe

Re: to have Rememberance of my Best Friend - September 12th 2011, 08:27 PM

Hey Leslie
Firstly Im sorry to hear that this happend to you. I know from experience that it's probably the last thing you want someone to say-I understand that. But thenagain. Hearing that someone is sorry for you means they are thinking of you and reasures you that your not alone. This is why I say it.

It seams like in the 5 years since he died you have come a long way from it. -Wich is to be expected, 5 years is a long time- If you want a more permante way to remember him then I personally think a tatoo is a great idea. Just a feiw things I would say though
-Think about what the tatoo is of? It will be there forever (im assmuming your thinking of a permant tatoo here) It will need to be relevent in whatever situation you are in. Think carefully to avoid you ending up in any sticky situations
-Further to the point above think about where you put it. Yes their will be times when you want it to be visible-that's fine. But then more than likely their will be times you want to hide it. So make sure you can put it somewhere that is easily hidden in more than one way.
-Finally. (this is more a point for myself but I say it anyway) Make sure it will not do you any damage. Such as your skin or whatever. I know from having really bad skin that I get a bad reaction to allmost enything. Chances are you will be different though.

I hope this helps you somehow
Dipka x

You have just read Dipka's forum post. Dipka is a HelpLINK mentor who is allays happy to help, please just let me know. Also, check out my profile for more about me
Dipka x

IMPORTANT!! When replying partiqually if I started the tread please can people read
the following thread
http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f122-...ngs-propperly/

In that thread poast 6 clearly state's what coulors I can see best so please can you use these if possible so I can read your reply.

Some of my favourite quotations
*what does not destroy you as a warrior makes you stronger
*the tree that is slowest to grow bears the sweetest fruit
*when the sky is at it's darkest is when you can see the stars
*Ancient stone cannot be polished without friction, nor a warrior perfected without trials
*The warrior who has the ability to move mountains begins by carrying small stones

Help-link Mentor 29/6/11

Closed Thread