TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Death and Grieving Coping with loss is difficult at any age, but you are not alone during this difficult time. Reach out to other users in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
saffi101 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: saffron or saffi

i love and miss you so much - March 26th 2009, 02:54 AM

i lost my baby girl at about 7 minutes old i miss her so so much

i remember her just like going from a normal ish pinky colour to like red then like a purply then blue then afterlike some gargling type sound she went grey and just didnt move, her chest was crushed and she was like premature but i just i miss her so much how can something so small cause such a pain, such a tiny perfect person, how could i love her so much, its like i knew everything about her like we had been together forever
i still have dreams like asif she was here, like how it would be, she would be perfect, just like she was.

i dont know why i lover her so much, i mean she was alive for like nearly no time at all, but shes part of 'HIM'

Tom, my best friend 17th august 1991 till 27th feb 07 (suicide)

he was my rock, my everything he saved me so many times, i could tell him everything we were like inseperable when i was with him i could be happy and truely happy forget everything and just let my heart take over

i miss them both so much, Toms younger sister Carly is like my little shadow, she is my star she was just broken when she found him, the sick son of a bast*rd of her dad that made her find him but well yeah.

why cant i reverse thier deaths and take my life and let them live?

:cry:

Michaela Louise my beautiful baby girl RIP
I am the type of girl who can watch tonnes of horror movies and ot flinch
but scream at the top of my lungs when toast pops out the toaster
fall in love or fall in hate
get inspired or be depressed
ace a test or flunk in class
speak the truth or lie and cheat
dance on tables or sit in silence
make babies or make art
life is chaos
embrace it
forgive yourself
breathe
...enjoy the ride

(#2 (permalink)) Old
ThisIsMe Offline
Common sense ain't common
Not a n00b

Re: i love and miss you so much - March 26th 2009, 03:04 AM

aww
*hugs*
i know i couldnt imagine what your going through,
but sometimes its best just to have someone to talk to.
and pm me n e time, or anyone.
*hugs*

In this world of hate there has to be a light Be that light and spread some love Maybe this day the youth can make a difference, No more hate.
-Christofer Drew

days since i last SHed.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
niente_ Offline
Ex band geek, but still proud.
I've been here a while

Name: Niente

Re: i love and miss you so much - March 26th 2009, 10:35 PM

Awww Saffi i'm so sorry to hear about this.

We're all here for you if you need help and want to chat. Don't feel like you're alone. We're all here to help you xx

Sometimes it's better to forget how you feel
and remember what you deserve

S. M ... still in my heart, forever

(#4 (permalink)) Old
sphynx Offline
A Work In Progress
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Claire

Re: i love and miss you so much - March 26th 2009, 10:45 PM

I am truly sorry to hear about your losses, Saffi. I can't imagine what either of those would be like, so I'm not even going to try, but massive hugs to you. <3

Regardless of who else she was a part of, she was still a part of you, too, and she was still your child, no matter how long she was here for. There's nothing wrong at all with feeling the way you do, it's completely natural. The important thing is that you're feeling it. I realise that may sound a bit funny, and I'm aware that loss is not at all an easy emotion to deal with, but the only way out is through. You need to process these emotions until one day, things will start getting easier, and each day after will get a little bit better. In the meantime, do what you need to do. We're all here for you at TH. Have you ever considered counselling? It's important to build up a support network, and sometimes having professional support is as important and beneficial as the emotional support of friends and family.

In regards to your friend, both you and his sister have my deepest condolances. I have never lost a friend to suicide and never to death, but I have had a bond like the one you had with Tom and I can't imagine what would happen were I to lose it. The important thing to bear in mind, for both you and Carly, is that this wasn't your fault, and you both need to deal with this as it comes to you. I won't lie, it's going to hurt, and it may hurt for a while, but I'm hoping you both have found support in each other over the past couple years, and I imagine you will continue to do so. I'm sure Tom would want you both to carry on with your lives, and live life to its full potential. I'm sure you both were extremely important, and he'd only want the best for each of you.

I do understand what it's like to wonder why -inserthere- couldn't have happened to you instead, why it had to be them, and for that all I can tell you is that even the worst case scenario happens for a reason. Sometimes it can take a while to figure out what that reason is, to find the lesson or the gift, especially in the darkest hour, but just because you can't see something, it doesn't mean it isn't there. I'm sure both Tom and your little girl are watching over you, and they live on in your heart, in your spirit, and in your mind. For as long as you carry them with you, they can never truly leave you.

xo Claire

Clean since 01.08.09
  Send a message via MSN to sphynx  
Closed Thread