TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Literature Use this forum to discuss books, plays, poetry, authors and more from around the world.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Xujhan Offline
Resident Atheist
I can't get enough

Name: Fletcher

Ann Coulter - July 14th 2009, 10:24 PM

I was just wondering if anyone here had read any of her books, and if so what people's opinions are. I'm about halfway through Godless and I've got Guilty sitting beside me waiting to be read, and so far it's some of the most hilarious stuff I've ever read. Feel free to suggest other works too, by her or similar authors, I can't seem to get enough of this stuff.

The atoms that make up you and me were born in the hearts of suns many times greater than ours, and in time our atoms will once again reside amongst the stars. Life is but an idle dalliance of the cosmos, frail, and soon forgotten. We have been set adrift in an ocean whose tides we are only beginning to comprehend and with that maturity has come the realization that we are, at least for now, alone. In that loneliness, it falls to us to shine as brightly as the stars from which we came.
  Send a message via MSN to Xujhan  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Omar the Lobster!
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Bernadette

Re: Ann Coulter - July 14th 2009, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xujhan View Post
I was just wondering if anyone here had read any of her books, and if so what people's opinions are. I'm about halfway through Godless and I've got Guilty sitting beside me waiting to be read, and so far it's some of the most hilarious stuff I've ever read. Feel free to suggest other works too, by her or similar authors, I can't seem to get enough of this stuff.
Hahaha. HAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAH!
Anne Coulter is a snake-man with an Adam's Apple bigger than New York City. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thinks she is hilarious. Sometimes I try to convince myself that she's the Stephen Colbert of Women, but she's WAY TOO SERIOUS FOR IT TO BE FAKE. Holy shit.

So I guess it goes without saying: lol anne

Hey guys, like jewelry that can withstand the blow of a sword? Jewelry that can put up a fight? Check out ChainCreations!

When you whisper, you must be absolutely as sincere as when you scream.

Send a message via AIM to Oiseau the Little Bird!  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Xujhan Offline
Resident Atheist
I can't get enough

Name: Fletcher

Re: Ann Coulter - July 15th 2009, 12:25 AM

That's totally what I thought too! "There's no way any moderately competent person can actually believe half of this. She must secretly be a liberal trying to ruin right-wing credibility!" It's the only plausible explanation.

The atoms that make up you and me were born in the hearts of suns many times greater than ours, and in time our atoms will once again reside amongst the stars. Life is but an idle dalliance of the cosmos, frail, and soon forgotten. We have been set adrift in an ocean whose tides we are only beginning to comprehend and with that maturity has come the realization that we are, at least for now, alone. In that loneliness, it falls to us to shine as brightly as the stars from which we came.
  Send a message via MSN to Xujhan  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
LittleMsFOB Offline
"The short, odd one"
Average Joe

Re: Ann Coulter - July 15th 2009, 12:46 AM

Same thing I think about her! Is it really possible for someone to be so narrow-minded and awful? I guess the only thing to do is laugh it off hahahaha.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Kaaaaaaaaaarri Offline
I've got it all (most)♥
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Karri

Re: Ann Coulter - July 25th 2009, 06:37 AM

She's hilarious, in a 'I-really-hope-she's-kidding-or-else-society-is-fucked' way. :P

I've got it all (most)
I've got it all, almost all figured out

Closed Thread