TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Announcements (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f2-announcements/)
-   -   TeenHelp Summer Awards. (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f2-announcements/t159115-teenhelp-summer-awards/)

Rob August 4th 2019 05:33 PM

TeenHelp Summer Awards.

Hello everyone,

It's that time of the year when I'm pleased to announce our Summer Awards, which recognise and reward many different kinds of contributions to TeenHelp.

Outstanding Contribution

For our Outstanding Contribution Awards I would like to issue the following (in alphabetical order):
  • Kylie (Recommencer) - Kylie is a reliable and active member of the Articles Team and has written some fantastic articles recently, which have been really good quality and published onto the site for all to enjoy. She also provides warm and insightful advice to support and encourage other members. She is definitely an asset to TeenHelp!
Inspiration

For our Inspiration Awards I would like to issue the following (in alphabetical order):
  • Jen (Butterfly.) - Jen has put a lot of effort into improving herself, and some of her recent replies on the site have been really thoughtful and caring. Jen writes well, and has made some excellent contributions to the Articles database. Additionally, she has provided interesting topics for Forum discussions, for example in the Current Events and Debates forum, which has brought lively discussions to TeenHelp.
  • Mark (CrusadingAvenger) - Mark has recently returned to the site and has posted inspirational messages for both new and existing users to help them to stay motivated and encourage them to move forward and take control of their problems - Keep up the great work Mark!
  • Tigereyes - Tigereyes has been posting some really helpful advice around the site recently, which has been a great benefit to those seeking support. Some users have also commented how much they have enjoyed reading their wonderful Self Expression posts!
Thank you to everyone for submitting nominations, it was great reading them all and seeing all the stories of how people have touched your lives. Please continue submitting feedback and if you're ready to start your own volunteering story have a look at our Volunteer page to find out more.

Congratulations to everyone who has received a received an award!

Kind regards,
TeenHelp.

CrusadingAvenger August 4th 2019 05:36 PM

Re: TeenHelp Summer Awards.

Wow, this was unexpected. I feel honored. Thank you for recognizing me for the Inspiration Awards :)

Arabesque- golfing girl. August 4th 2019 06:14 PM

Congratulations everyone.:) Sending you all Hugs.:)

Ennui. August 4th 2019 08:16 PM

Congratulations to everyone! :D

CrusadingAvenger August 4th 2019 10:19 PM

I forgot to mention this, but congrats to everyone else! :D

Celyn August 5th 2019 10:21 AM

Congratulations Kylie, Jen, Mark and tigereyes! Really enjoyed seeing all your good work around the site :D

DeletedAccount59 August 5th 2019 01:44 PM

I never expected to be nominated for an award on here! Thanks. :)

Also, congratulations to everyone else! :D

Silvan August 5th 2019 04:13 PM

Congratulations! :)

DeletedAccount57 August 6th 2019 04:03 PM

Well, shucks, guys! Thank you so much!! :hug: This made my day! You are all awesome!

Congratulations to Jen, Mark, and Tigereyes!! Awesome work!

Dawn. August 8th 2019 07:59 AM

Congratulations! :D

You all deserved it!