TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Peer Pressure and Bullying Social pressure can take many different forms, including intimidation, bullying and even physical attacks. If you feel you could be a victim or perpetrator (who wishes to stop) of bullying, talk about it here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Zero. Offline
Meeeeeeeeewrth!
Not a n00b

I'm screwed on Facebook. HELP - June 11th 2012, 02:50 PM

Okay, so here goes... I KNOW I screwed up big time, well any help would be good :P

Sooo I did one of those 'Like My status and I'll tell' facebook things, and did one for the person I crushing on. (ugh if anyone who know me is reading this I'm double screwed) Anyway, I put 'Probably' for would I date you, and I totally messed up like that. Because some other dude came along and tagged EVERY one of my friends in a comment. I deleted the post four minutes after he tagged everyone, but I don't know who saw. I just know I'll get teased tomorrow. Anything I can say to comeback anyone who teases me? Should I say that I just checked the box because I felt like trolling people? (Stupid idea, but can't think of any better ones now)

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Mitch Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Mitchell

Re: I'm screwed on Facebook. HELP - June 11th 2012, 03:02 PM

Not even sure what Facebook is like or how it works or what exactly you did lol, but my advice would be to ignore them if they bully you.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
MadPoet Offline
You're the Original <3
Outside, huh?

Name: Amanda.

Re: I'm screwed on Facebook. HELP - June 11th 2012, 03:10 PM

I don't really understand what the big deal is. It seems incredibly immature that someone would tease you about that, people post things like that on facebook all the time and I don't even know that they're taken seriously. If people are seriously so immature as to tease you about something like that, then I wouldn't take it personally. It says more about them then it does about you.

A lonely soul in a land of broken hearts

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Charlie

Re: I'm screwed on Facebook. HELP - June 11th 2012, 03:56 PM

I wouldn't let it bother you if they tease you about it because they've obviously immature. If you like someone, you like someone and that's it, no-one should tease you about it and you shouldn't feel like you have to lie about it either. Just don't mention and they might not mention it either.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
NevermindMe Offline
The Straight Edge Sniper
I've been here a while

Re: I'm screwed on Facebook. HELP - June 11th 2012, 08:45 PM

I wouldn't leave it bother you, in all honesty he should be flattered.

- Justin

"Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail, upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick, erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick, rewrite it"
Technologic

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Masquerade. Offline
C'est la vie. ♥

I can't get enough

Name: Sammi

Re: I'm screwed on Facebook. HELP - June 11th 2012, 09:17 PM

Don't be too bothered by it if they tease you. They're the ones who are showing their true immaturity. Liking someone isn't something that you should be ashamed of and you shouldn't feel like you need to hide it.

Buddy|Forum Moderator|Articles Team
Social Networking Team|Newsletter Editor

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Like a fairy ;)
Outside, huh?

Name: Harry

Re: I'm screwed on Facebook. HELP - June 16th 2012, 11:41 AM

Firstly, even though it's been tagged, most people won't even notice or pay attention to what you wrote. You said 'probably', you didn't declare undying love or ask him out or anything like that. A lot of people wouldn't even notice it.

If people do tease you, just brush it off. You can say yeah, you would probably date him, and leave it at that, or you could say you were messing around. It's up to you. If no one mentions it, then it's probably best you don't mention it. Try to ignore anyone who does tease you. If friends are teasing in a joking way then they'll get bored if you don't react to it. If anyone is malicious about it, then they're not worth paying any attention to anyway.

Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do, then I should warn you - you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past. Aliens from the future. The day the Earth died in a ball of flame. It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: The trip of a lifetime!

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Always * Offline
I can't get enough

Re: I'm screwed on Facebook. HELP - June 16th 2012, 03:49 PM

If people tease, don't let it bother you. They're obviously acting like childish brats if they make a big deal out of it. The guy who tagged everyone is double time, jerk and immature. It's really not a big deal. It's not like you declared your love and were like "omg, i love X sooooo much" haha so don't sweat it, HE asked YOU if you'd date him, maybe he likes you? who knows?

(#9 (permalink)) Old
BestFriend Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I'm screwed on Facebook. HELP - June 27th 2012, 07:43 AM

told him that you at least have a courage whic that little pussycat doesnt have :P

Closed Thread