TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Peer Pressure and Bullying Social pressure can take many different forms, including intimidation, bullying and even physical attacks. If you feel you could be a victim or perpetrator (who wishes to stop) of bullying, talk about it here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
medic2013 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Amanda

Unhappy Not sure what to do. - June 27th 2012, 12:23 AM

Well, everyone in my class is havin sex and they ask me if i have ever had sex and i tell them no. They are trying to get me to but i don't want to. What do i do since they are trying so hard to get me to.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Chuuya Offline
I hate milk.
I can't get enough

Name: Lauren

Re: Not sure what to do. - June 27th 2012, 01:35 AM

Hey there,

First of all, It is your body and only you can make decisions like that. Don't let them force you into it. Having sex is something that you should wait until you feel you are completely ready to have it. Just ignore the people that are telling you otherwise. If they don't stop, it is considered harassment so you might consider telling a teacher or school counselor how you feel. Another thing you could do is stay in eyesight of the teachers, that way they're least likely to bring up anything!

I hope this helped. You are really strong for not giving in, It is your body! If you ever need anyone to talk to, you can always send me a message! Take care!

"You'll have to decide for yourself. Walk on your own. Move forward. You've got a strong pair of legs, Rose. You should get up and use them."

(#3 (permalink)) Old
medic2013 Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Not sure what to do. - June 27th 2012, 01:41 AM

We end up taking about it befor the teacher gets there and when we are on break. Its always in the class room and our teacher is near but the teacher is always trying to do things to keep ahead and keep us to were we can understand everything that we are covering

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Chuuya Offline
I hate milk.
I can't get enough

Name: Lauren

Re: Not sure what to do. - June 27th 2012, 01:51 AM

Hey again,

I see the problem. Have you ever tried waiting a bit to go into the classroom? I know there's always worrying about being late, but if you stay near the class, and manage your time well, that might be worth a shot. You could also make conversation with some other people who don't bother you about the issue before class starts instead of being near the other people. Even if you don't know anyone you might try talking to someone you've never spoken too! And there's always the option of telling a teacher and counselor about it, because it's making you uncomfortable, and it's not something you should have to deal with, especially in a school environment. You could talk to your teacher about ways to deal with this, and maybe find out some great solutions.

I hope this helped a little more!

"You'll have to decide for yourself. Walk on your own. Move forward. You've got a strong pair of legs, Rose. You should get up and use them."

(#5 (permalink)) Old
medic2013 Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Not sure what to do. - June 27th 2012, 02:07 AM

There is only 5 of us in the class. And i'm the only girl. The rest are guys in the class..

(#6 (permalink)) Old
BestFriend Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Not sure what to do. - June 27th 2012, 08:49 AM

show them you have attitude and you are better moralisticly and have stronger personallity then them

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Mitch Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Mitchell

Re: Not sure what to do. - June 27th 2012, 09:10 AM

Don't give in to pressure from any of them, and be careful, it is sort of an unpredictable situation at times for you I think. If anything happens, let somebody know.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
medic2013 Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Not sure what to do. - June 27th 2012, 11:40 PM

Im trying not to. I've told my bf about it and he said to not let it bather me. He said he respects my decision and stands behing me 100%. He doesn't care what everyone else says.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
medic2013 Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Not sure what to do. - June 30th 2012, 04:43 AM

I'm at the point right now, i don't want to go back to school. Its not that i don't like my classes. Its just i'm tired of the guys in my class making fun of me and staying that its time for me to lose my virginaty.

Closed Thread