TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Peer Pressure and Bullying Social pressure can take many different forms, including intimidation, bullying and even physical attacks. If you feel you could be a victim or perpetrator (who wishes to stop) of bullying, talk about it here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
nerdynative Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: melonie tom

Unhappy why should i matter? - January 12th 2013, 05:24 PM

im quiet, shy, pracitally invisible. now im targeted by all the bullies in my school. they dont care what happens to me. they only want to make me feel awful. they never bothered me before. why now? i did change alot but.. i dont see why my hair, body type, sexuality it apart of anything. im doubting everything. i hate going to school. i even walk to school and home to avoid getting bullied on the bus. im scared to tell anyone. they turned all my friends against me. im completely alone. i sometimes just want to leave school, walk somewhere quiet and peaceful and never leave. in class it isnt as bad unless we need a partner then everyone avoids me.. i never did anything to provoke them.. they call me awful names because they heard what happened over the summer.. i just cant live my life always being scared.. im just tired of it all..

(#2 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Julia

Re: why should i matter? - January 12th 2013, 08:20 PM

Okay for one thing, YES you NEED to tell someone. If you don’t, it will get worse. People that bully other people need to be punished for it cause how fair is it for them to get away with it and hurt other people? You’re right, they don’t care what happens to you, they have no feeling. They are messed up in the head. That doesn’t mean you have to believe what they say or take any of it to heart because they are wrong. They FEED off of your upset, they want you to cry into your pillow every night. The more upset you get and show them, the more they will pick on you and they will use ANYTHING against you. This includes all the things you listed, those are all common reasons for bullying. Usually because those things make us different than other people.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Honey Muffin Offline
Average Joe

Name: Kamrin

Re: why should i matter? - January 14th 2013, 07:15 AM

hey there you DO matter! I know it doesn't feel like it, but these people aren't thinking about your feelings. They only do these things to you to make themselves feel better because they're insecure & you don't deserve this, hun. you need to tell someone & make sure they get punished for making you feel this way. I know how you feel, I was an easy target because I was shy & I felt invisible too, but this will get better. They may not care, but I care. It's a horrible feeling, I know, but I'm here for you if you want someone to talk to. Words hurt more than sticks & stones ever could & I know it's hard, but try to hang in there & please let someone know whats going on. This shouldn't be happening to you, beautiful.

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Closed Thread