TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Peer Pressure and Bullying Social pressure can take many different forms, including intimidation, bullying and even physical attacks. If you feel you could be a victim or perpetrator (who wishes to stop) of bullying, talk about it here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
JH123 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Unhappy Did something very embarrassing. Advice? - March 22nd 2013, 09:11 PM

Tody in class me and my friends were just sitting and talking when one of my friends pulled out that little paper thing you put in between two people when you are doing mouth to mouth recusaitation. He said he needed to practice and since I was feeling pretty stupid that day, my other friends starting telling me to do it, and I did, thinking nothing of it except that it was funny. But of my friends secretly took a picture of it and it completely looks like we're making out

He won't delete it and started telling everyone and sent it around. I'm not gay but this pic totally makes me look it. I've been trying to laugh it off and act like I don't care when people call me a "faggot" for it, but I am soooo scared that someone will post it online and even more people will see it. That friend didn't put it online but I think someone will

Any advice? I'm sooo scared that this will just keep spreading. To me it was just a bunch of guys being idiots but other people are making fun of me and bullying me because of it. I am so embarrassed and horrified and I just want this to end,

(#2 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
Outside, huh?

Re: Did something very embarrassing. Advice? - March 24th 2013, 01:56 AM

You have to remember that the more they see it bothers you, the more likely it is to be shared and shown to more people. People are harsh like that, but it's true. Don't worry - we've all done stupid things we wish we could take back!! But the best thing to do in this situation is to laugh it off, or even just appear like you are. If you seem like you don't care that people have seen this, they'll lose interest in the whole thing and forget about it.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
THE FAPMAN Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Mr. Fap

Re: Did something very embarrassing. Advice? - March 24th 2013, 12:59 PM

Haha, I think i could get a medal for idiotic behaviour. We are doing stuff like that every day in school... They spreaded the lie that i masturbated during the class on a teacher, and then asked to go to the WC so i can "finish it"... First when i heard that stupid thing i started laughing like a maniac, just as everyone else... And then they started spreading it, and the whole school found out... I stoped caring, basically didnt even turn my head if someone said my name and i didnt recognised his/her voice. I mean, things and scams happen, its just part of the life. My biggest burn was when i started smoking. All of my classmates knew, but not a single teacher. And then, one week they blabbered out in front of me that i smoke and what is their oppinion about it. Every teacher said: ah you should stop, its bad for you etc. And then came history class. They told the same thing and the teacher just opened her bag, took a box of cigarettes and offered me with one. I took, and said thank you. The class was like: *_*
And the teacher asked: Does anyone else smoke? And then the rest said who is smoking and such and all of them got cigarettes and we just forgot that moment. Some of the scams can go into your favor, someone wont. My point is that its only matter of time untill they forget it. I give 3 weeks tops...

Closed Thread