TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Peer Pressure and Bullying Social pressure can take many different forms, including intimidation, bullying and even physical attacks. If you feel you could be a victim or perpetrator (who wishes to stop) of bullying, talk about it here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
xxCaycexx Offline
Not a n00b

Everyone Hates Me... - October 16th 2014, 01:55 AM

My friend's have deserted me...
Everyone hates my guts...

"SLUT!" "UGLY!" "KILL YOURSELF!" "EVERYONE HATES YOU!"

I'm done with it all...I can't take it anymore.
I just want to die...

(#2 (permalink)) Old
cynefin Offline
Verbal venom.

TeenHelp Addict

Re: Everyone Hates Me... - October 16th 2014, 02:39 AM

I'm sorry to hear that your friends have deserted you, but if they've done so then they weren't true friends in the first place. I would suggest joining some extracurricular activities or volunteering so you can meet people with similar interests. Sometimes a friendly smile or wave to someone in the hallway can gain you a friend too.

I think it would help if you enforce the opposite of what your peers are saying in your mind. Those things they're calling you definitely aren't true and if you repeatedly tell yourself that, you'll eventually believe it. Maybe you can put positive quotes around your room or make a poster out of them.

This seems to have a large impact on you, so I suggest you speak to someone you trust or your school counselor to talk about your feelings. Opening up may be hard but it's well worth all of the help you'll be offered!

Take care.

Articles & Resources Officer|Lead Moderator|Senior Newsletter Editor
The mountains are calling and I must go.
1941-2016

Nature does not rush, yet everything is accomplished
-Lao Tzu
Memories made in the mountains stay in our hearts forever
Move the body, quiet the mind

(#3 (permalink)) Old
xxCaycexx Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Everyone Hates Me... - October 16th 2014, 03:11 AM

But, what they say is true...
I am ugly and a slut. Everyone knows it.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
cynefin Offline
Verbal venom.

TeenHelp Addict

Re: Everyone Hates Me... - October 16th 2014, 03:21 AM

It isn't true. You have to keep telling yourself that to get to where you want to be. Our thought process can really have an effect on our moods and that is something that you're going to have to work on to begin to feel better. We've all been through things in life and though they are part of us, they do not define us.

1941-2016

-Lao Tzu

(#5 (permalink)) Old
xxCaycexx Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Everyone Hates Me... - October 16th 2014, 12:44 PM

But, I let him have sex with me because I couldn't get him off...
I'd only just met him...sounds like a slut to me..

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Lionheart Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Oliver

Re: Everyone Hates Me... - October 16th 2014, 01:54 PM

Hey there,
I don't think your a slut.
From what you wrote it seems like he pressured you. So it's not like you walked to the first guy in sight and asked him to have sex. Even if you did, it would be your decision and doesn't give anyone the right to tell you to kill yourself. You're worth so much more.
Also I don't think everybody hates you. I know it's hard to see, but theres always someone who likes you and doesn't agree with those people who call you these names. It's just that they are quieter, maybe don't even dare to speak up, because they are scared, but they are definitely there and care about you.
Is there someone you can talk to? A family member, teacher or school counselor who can help you past this? You can also talk to us here on TH. We will always listen to you.
Also it will get better, even if it may not seem like it now. I promise it will and it will be worth hanging on.
Don't give up your worth so much more than what they tell you!

Feel free to pm me anytime if you need someone to talk to

It's ok to give in to an urge or make a mistake. You are only human and we all have our flaws. We all have our weak moments and we all make mistakes. Thats what makes us human.
Thats what makes us unique and beautiful

Courage isn't always a loud roar. Sometimes it is a quiet whisper at the end of a day saying: Tomorrow I will try it again!

(#7 (permalink)) Old
xxCaycexx Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Everyone Hates Me... - October 16th 2014, 02:11 PM

Not really...
My dad is a pill head and my mom has passed away...
I'm living with my grandmother who is a serious Christian...she'd be pissed if I told her, she'd never believe that it wasn't consentual...
The problem with telling someone at school is, both of his parents are staff and he is both athletically and academically gifted so, not only is he popular, but the staff adore him as well...
There is nothing I can do...
My friends hate me and so does everyone else because of what he has told them.
Now, if I'm not being called names, I'm being pushed into lockers and walls, my books are being ripped from my arms and food is being thrown at my head...
And I can't escape it at home either...I had to delete my Facebook because I was being blown up with threats and insults.
He still torments me...even a year since then and I'm terrified of him...and he knows it.
He loves to watch the terror that shoots through me when I see him...I haven't been able to eat or sleep properly since that night...

(#8 (permalink)) Old
cynefin Offline
Verbal venom.

TeenHelp Addict

Re: Everyone Hates Me... - October 16th 2014, 02:36 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

I was in a similar situation before. During one of the years that I struggled, one of the people that tormented me had a parent that worked at the school and they were adored as well. But, I got around to asking for help and there were plenty of people who believed me; I am sure that a few people will believe you too. Unfortunately, no one can read minds and that is why it is important for you to actively participate in getting some help, which means taking the initiative. If you do not feel as though you can talk to your grandmother about this I suggest talking to the school counselor. Even if you think the school faculty adore him, talking to the school counselor would be a good idea. Counselors go to school to give counseling and they want to help people; that's their job and by confiding in them you will let them do their job. You can even explain to them that you feel hesitant asking for help because you feel as though the staff adore him and wouldn't believe you - counseling is all about talking about your feelings. If you don't want to ask for help verbally, you can always write a note or send an email. You need to seek help not only for being bullied, but for being raped. This is a list of people who can help you and this is a list of hotlines you may find useful.

If you have trouble sleeping, try to listen to calming music before you go to sleep such as classical or nature sounds. You can also take deep breaths (and count them) and you'll usually fall asleep while counting them. If you like lotions or perfumes, lavender is a calming scent and that can help your anxiety so you can get some rest. If you have nightmares, remind yourself that you're in the present and you're safe now. You can say this aloud or you can identify things around you using your senses. I suggest keeping a notebook by your bed so you can keep track of any dreams you may have for future reference.

If you keep something traumatic inside like what you have gone through, it will make you feel worse and it extremely unhealthy in the long run. A lot of feelings are associated with being raped and it's important for you to talk about them and express them in a healthy way. Do you have any hobbies that you enjoy or would consider looking into? Do you like music? If so, here is a list of songs to listen to when you feel down that may benefit you. This is a list of self-harm alternatives, but it has plenty of ideas to keep your mind in a better place.

Hang in there!

1941-2016

-Lao Tzu

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Re: Everyone Hates Me... - October 18th 2014, 03:31 PM

I think that people who are bullying you seriously need to find something better to do. They only criticize you because they KNOW that you're better than them , but aren't satisfied with that fact. Calling you names and ruining your day isn't really what i would call mature . So just ignore all the hurtful words they say. You know that they aren't true. Oh, and the ones who call you names and take advantage of you and make you feel bad just for fun aren't friends. Get out there and try out some group activities that would allow you to meet new people who would care and love you for who you are.

And i think that its time you moved away from anything and everything that torments you. And he... he is a MASSIVE prick. I think that he deserves to be reported. Because someone like him would only continue tormenting people because they feel like they run the area. That's all they ever think about.... running the place, abusing people and not caring about the repercussions because they think that they're the top of the pecking order. I would report him. But i do agree that he might be vengeful, so i don't know what that would lead to.So it might be best to observe the situation and see what he's up to first.. these types really think about revenge seriously and would do a lot of bad stuff. But people like him will eventually get what's coming to them.

Things will get better for you. if you need some advice or support or just need a friend, i'll be here.

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

Closed Thread